The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The real reason for the NRL group sex 'scandal'

The real reason for the NRL group sex 'scandal'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 91
  11. 92
  12. 93
  13. All
Geez Louise, this would have to be the most ludicrous, asinine, thread I’ve seen here!
While I agree there is an “anti-male” sentiment about in the world, a combination of Feminist left-overs and a touch of reality (we we’re bad boys to women by current thinking), it’s hardly common, let alone universal.
As me sainted Granny used to say..”It’s just a phase we’re going through”, the pendulum is swinging. Get over it, we’re “getting there”.
Feminists are a joke to most young women these days, dinosaurs, the world is slowly moving on and they’re stuck fighting battles they’ve already won, by and large, and the “language” has become a source of humour to most.
Like all men I’ve been hard-done-by by the odd woman, but so what? I haven’t been an angel either. Welcome to “The Human Condition”
As for childbirth imparting some sort of wisdom, time has robbed that claim of its meaning. It wasn’t the birth, it was the rearing (and the regular death of children) that followed that taught women about Life, and nowadays we men get to share in that, Praise be to the Great Wombat!
Oh, and just to clear up a point, women today can easily escape the pain of childbirth through drugs and/or Caesarian Sect’ (Australia has the highest rate of zip-lock women in the known universe!), so I laugh at those who claim some sort of meaningfulness to birthing.
Re’ sport and girls. I suggest he was referring to football alone, not sports in general. In primary schools it’s mixed till puberty, then separated, again I ask, so what?
Do you really want your daughter out scrumming with a lot of hormone-driven little spotties, all wanting a grope?
I had kids in schools where there were only mixed sports or girls only, male only was considered “discriminatory”, a clear insanity and self-defeating. This changed back to a more sensible approach quite some years ago, it was introduced by the Feminist bullies in the Ed’ Dpt, and removed by concerted action by parents, both parents, and many teachers, sanity prevailed.
The Pendulum swings
Posted by Maximillion, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:10:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Maxi

Down, boy! I was making light of this stupid excuse for a discussion.

No, I don't think adolescent girls and boys should play mixed sports - but I tried to make the point that girls do progress to leagues and competitions of their own and, therefore, have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer any league, be it male or female.

As for child birth, no I don't think it imparts any special wisdom, but if you are going to comment on how it feels and you are male, I suggest taking a dump the size and density of a watermelon first.

CJ

You know I made a bit of a mistake about the 'dog-humping' - I was rather ambiguous. I think I meant he likes to watch, given the amount of time A-septic spends per post referring to 'leg-humping' and so forth. But it is true that the sterile one does have difficulties maintaining relationships, so anything is possible I guess...
Posted by Fractelle, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:30:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
what a girlyboy wimp the misogynist who started this thread is!
why not prohibit women from attending NRL games,
ban women from sports altogether,
and education!!
and as for the women's tag comps all over NSW,
only encourages them.
the author should emigrate to rural Afghanistan
and start a league comp over there,
where his brotherhood resides.

damn Yabby, those pesky women
objecting to perpetual male supervision again!

perhaps you might like to join the thread's author,
if he cares to stay around,
in the second row of a scrum
with prop John Hopawate,
who was suspended from playing rugby in Australia
for inserting his index finger up an opponents backside.
Posted by whistler, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 12:37:33 PM
Another poster summed it up perfectly when describing the originator of this topic.

It's worth repeating - - - - - " I hate my ex wife for leaving me. Why did she leave? Because feminism gave her the right to. I now hate feminists. Feminists are women, so I now hate women. I will get back at my wife by attacking women, who are feminists - and therefore my wife by proxy - by claiming in an internet forum that a scandal was fabricated to force women into that proud bastion of masculinity, Rugby. Now everyone will hate my wife, and no one will think that I have allowed my anger to consume me at the expense of all other thought".

This is actually fascinating. I went back and read many, many of antiseptic's past posts and can see the above quote is 100% accurate. It describes antiseptic perfectly. Luckily we have those references to his past posts, otherwise it would just be one person's opinion based on memory or bias or both. But we can all read these past references in black and white, and therein lies the fact that antiseptic can't run and hide.

I feel this basic type of research can be especially enlightening for newer forum members. This way you can know exactly where other forum members are coming from, without spending months of posting time before you realise the truth about other members. This "truth" could of course be either good or bad things about the poster you're researching. I'm not used to forums as I've only been on two others, both piano related, so I'm still learning about the dynamics involved. In fact I'm still learning about computers, as I've only used them for the past year or so.

I think the terribly sad part about antiseptic is that he actually believes his opinions about women represent "fact". He seems to think it's "fact" that women arrange their own sexual molestation by footy players in order to advance feminists into positions of power on football club boards.

He's one seriously deluded dude.
Posted by Master, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 12:41:46 PM
*damn Yabby, those pesky women
objecting to perpetual male supervision again!*

Ah Whistler, so that is what you call marriage.
In that case its ok to bite, scratch and throw
knives eh. ROFL
Posted by Yabby, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 1:10:11 PM
Foxy:"aren't you talking about women on the Board
of the NRL? "

As CEOs of football clubs, actually, which are not the same as Leagues Clubs, in case anyone is confused about that. The football clubs are specifically about the sport, whereas the leagues clubs are basically entertainment and gambling venues that support the football clubs with funds.

Are there any top-level women's team sports that have men as CEOs of clubs? That's not a rhetorical question, I'm interested. Netball? Hockey? Cricket? Football, even? Does anyone here know?

I believe the NRL board as well as the boards of several if not all clubs have women members.

Fractelle:"girls do progress to leagues and competitions of their own"

Are they run by men to suit men's ideas of what women's sport should be? If not, surely you'd agree it's time for male CEO's to be urgently appointed and to make sure we have equal representation of males and females on their boards? In the interest of getting the widest possible range of views, of course.

sock-puppet: "antiseptic antiseptic antiseptic antiseptic antiseptic antiseptic antiseptic antiseptic"

Obsessed much, dear? Here's a tip - you can get 350 antiseptics into a post by just not typing any words in between! Now off you go and give it a try, you know you want to...
Posted by Antiseptic, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 1:27:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 91
  11. 92
  12. 93