The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Does Obama know better than Adams, Jefferson and Churchill or were they Islamophobes?

Does Obama know better than Adams, Jefferson and Churchill or were they Islamophobes?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
I wouldn't bother, guys. Trying to debate OUG is doomed to fail:

www.flamewarriors.com/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm
Posted by Sancho, Tuesday, 28 April 2009 1:04:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yabby

Yes it is a extremist group but that wasn't what I was saying
My comment was geared for KMG to read their background the reason for their perspective then compare it to terrorists around the world...A wider perspective rather than his Islamophobia. He carries on as though Islam invented or is the sole source of terrorism and that it's because of Islam which is patently incorrect. The point made was Islam is the vector not the cause any more than Christianity is to blame for Waco Texas and or a myriad of other extremist Christian actions.
I suspect KMG's favourite source is a Right wing Paper and his reasoning is likewise

For such a well informed man you seem to be making a habit of missing the point.
I suggest when contradicting me you first understand what I'm responding to. (context)
I have no interest in continuing the debate further than the point made.
Posted by examinator, Tuesday, 28 April 2009 1:37:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
im glad you raised the point[but mate wikipedia is ONE source]

its fully able to be edited..[by near anyone at any time]

also you may have=googled'the search..[google is like the previous link..controled by the same cartel..that owns 96 percent of the media..[so i used yahoo]

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkkGMWvZJPo4Adcml87UF?p=definition+MARANO+-+HIDDEN+JEW+&fr=sfp&fr2=&iscqry=

here is what i found

Marrano:Definition from Answers.com
www.answers.com/topic/marrano -

Inquisition:definition .www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Inquisition.htm

History of the Jews in Italy -Wikipedia,.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Italy

History of the Jews in England -Wikipedia, .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_England

JewishEncyclopedia.com -INQUISITION
www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=148&letter=I

Europe as Israel History Empire of Jews.www.new-tradition.org/jews.html

[PDF] Encyclopedia of Ancient and Forbidden Secrets
2063k-Adobe PDF

tvermontmason.com/Docs/Encyclopedia of Ancient and Forbidden Secrets...
Diana West
.www.jewishworldreview.com/0303/west.html

Debra J. Saunders
...www.jewishworldreview.com/0303/saunders.html

New Vedic Order-KKK-White Nationalism-British Israel
.....www.16108.com/NewVedicOrder/

so here the same search [google]

Warren Buffett, Marano jewMARANO-HIDDEN JEW-PSEUDO-JEW...only a few friends left in jewish community..net/warrenbuffett.htm

Which of the richest men in the world are jews? ..
www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=160651

Young Judaea/FZY Year Course Blog:...
yearcourse.co.il/YCblog/administrator/2007/09/

Letters published in the Times-Topix2.
www.topix.net/forum/city/prado-verde-tx/TSLC2Q2VMBRU4RPIB

HomeThe girls are taught special Marano prayers
www.cryptojews.com/mestizo.html

History of the Jews in Italy-Wikipedia ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_in_Italy

Jewish Contributions to SocietyFind a small list ...
judaism.about.com/od/culture/a/contribution.htm

History of the Jews in England..
www.experiencefestival.com/history_of_the_jews_in_england_-_the_statutum_de_judaismo_1275

Marrano: Definition from Answers.comT..
www.answers.com/topic/marrano

Fun Jewish Facts»2009»

so you see all searches arnt equal..lol

but my post limit is gone
[from the yahoo search..[more..if needed]

http://www.new-tradition.org/jews.html
suggest you find other means to verify your own comprehention
[i learn too much searching for your proofs]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 28 April 2009 11:42:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
KMB wrote, "My denying Christ three times will never convince you I'm not a Christian so what more can I say?"

You mean you’re a secular, atheist/agnostic Australian who is fiercely anti-abortion: http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2654&page=1

Stridently anti-gay: http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=8779#139181

Relies on evangelical Christian websites for information: http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=8779&page=0#139953

Easily reels off a page of obscure religious passages: http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2714&page=0#61217

And, of course, uses explicitly fundamentalist expressions such as "denying Christ"?

Well, you’re correct in judging that you'll be taken less seriously if you admit your religion, but what does it say about the strength of your faith that you’ll lie rather than defend it?

I’ve been engaging with your arguments directly for the last few weeks, and you have done nothing but dodge, prevaricate, dissemble and point-blank refuse to answer the simplest and most obvious questions raised by your statements. You throw red herrings about like Christ at a sermon and seem to believe that if you repeat an easily-refuted line often enough it will be accepted as undeniable fact.

If you felt that your arguments could stand up, you’d defend them on their merits. Instead, you have avoided proper debate at every opportunity, and simply demonstrated that you don’t believe in what you’re saying.

KMB, I am satisfied that you are unable to build a persuasive argument and have nothing to contribute to a reasonable and mature discussion. From now on I will ignore your posts.

Regards
Sancho
Posted by Sancho, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 11:27:17 AM
KMB quote<<Many religions"claim to be the one true religion"and why wouldn't they?>>religions cant claim nothing, people proclaiming relious beliefs via holy text's might make claim, but religions are not able to talkk[they are a lable that divides gods sheep from gods goats]

as writers have written all wells[religions]..draw their waters from the same source..[one god..gives ALL LIFE..their life to live]

..religions formed arround which messenger informs about god..[is the supreem absurdity]

all messenger revealed thier experiences of/with god..[who not a mess-anger of god?[christ said do as you see i do..the concept of any one religion alone being the only correct one is PLAINLY absurd;..as is people claiming to be gods chosen..[god choses..every life..life that lives their very lives to gods greater glory]..one god gives all life

<<It's only appeasers who can accommodate multiple,mutually exclusive"truths".>>yeah love god..love neighbour..[talk about appeasing god...how dare he appease..[jesus came to unite the fathers house..[not form his own new religion]

<<My denying Christ three times>>..you yet deney christ[a mere messenger[worse your VERY OWN BROTHER,you both follow the same messenger's..except your decieved by the talmudic deceptions

<<I'm not a Christian so what more can I say?>>..never a truer word was spoken

YOUR RIGHT<<My denying Christ three times will never convince you>>[you left out the comma]..just as your words reveal more than you realise

[but its ok bro[GOD LOVES OUR PASSION]..just get over there being religions[or land[or people abouve god]..recall the torah command..[put NOTHING before god]..not son,not religion,not NUTHIN

stop the name calling..[WHO IS NOT A CHILD OF GOD?../..who does NOT live but that god said be?]..

one father of ALL life..
i accept the teachings of all of gods many messengers
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 12:04:35 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sancho,
Are you still upset that I ignored your absurd slippery slope analogies?
Or is it just because I'm well read?
If I were a Christian I certainly wouldn't "deny Christ" just to appease you and maintain an anonymous pseudo-secular, pseudo-atheist/pseudo-agnostic persona on this forum.
Jesus might log on, read it and I would be condemned for eternity!
I don't agree that one should "be taken less seriously if (they) admit (their) religion".
Surely someone's arguments should be judged on their merits and not on their religion.
Clearly, on both these bases you have judged me and found me wanting.
Oops, there I go slipping into the religious jargon again.
On a point of clarification, I am not "fiercely anti-abortion" or "stridently anti-gay" per se.
I simply prioritise the rights of children, born and unborn, over conflicting "rights".
In my opinion this stance is not inherently opposed to a "secular, atheist/agnostic" outlook.

PS
Are you sure it was red herrings that Jesus fed the flock of 5000?
I thought the type of fish was unstated in the Bible.
I'll have to read it again.
Posted by KMB, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 9:58:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy