The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should compensation be handed back?

Should compensation be handed back?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Banjo: "Cornelia Rau, Attempts to establish her identity were hampered by her being uncooprative (sic) and she was interviewed many times by medical and mental (?) people.."

Because:

She:

Suffers from:

Schizoprehenia:

And Bi-Polar

WHY Do

you

not

understand?

She was treated as suspicious because she had a mental illness and locked away against her rights as an Australian citizen.

Do you believe that people with mental illness have less rights than people who are healthy?

Anyone locked away under false circumstances, whether healthy or not, would be entitled to compensation.

Why do you expect people with mental illness to behave like people without such problems?
Posted by Fractelle, Monday, 23 February 2009 10:23:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So should she now send a cheque for the full amount paid and then surrender herself to be locked up again?

Interesting to see where compassion lies. How long before they turn on those deliberately uninsured bushfire victims for being "grifters"?
Posted by wobbles, Monday, 23 February 2009 11:34:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Col, in order to alleviate you of your utter ignorance regarding mental illness, please read Fractelle's post 100 times.

You are clearly so ignorant of mental illness, it defies belief. You have shown yourself to be an idiot with bigotry towards mental illness.

Pointing out your idiocy regarding this subject matter, is not being a troll. If that's your only defence, then we can add paranoia to your idiocy.

You sir are simply an idiot, as shown by your backward posts, with no understanding of the ramifications of mental illness.
Posted by TZ52HX, Monday, 23 February 2009 12:44:28 PM
TZ52HX"You sir are simply an idiot, as shown by your backward posts, with no understanding of the ramifications of mental illness."

the ranting of the woeful and the intellectually and socially inadequate..

I suggest you try to make a contribution which does more than simply hurl abuse at me.

But if you want to keep it coming, I will start to dissect you for the fun of it... at the moment you are not worth the effort,

you noxious little toad.
Posted by Col Rouge, Monday, 23 February 2009 1:35:04 PM
Col my boy, read this Fractelle quote 100 times: No, make that 1,000 times:

She

Suffers from

Schizophrenia

And Bi-Polar

Why do

You

Not

Understand?

Col, what part of "mental" and "illness" don't you understand?
Posted by TZ52HX, Monday, 23 February 2009 3:05:10 PM
don't any of the bleeding hearts think that the Rau compensation amount was extremely excessive?

Lock me away for a few months then give me over 2 million - I'll be ecstatic.

Pity that the families of our servicemen killed in American wars are forced to live on paltry hand-outs. No millions in compensation for them.

I wonder what the bleeding hearts think of that.
Posted by Austin Powerless, Monday, 23 February 2009 3:19:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy