The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should compensation be handed back?

Should compensation be handed back?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
I agree totally with the majority viewpoint here.

Col's post especially displays an incredibly bogan backwardness via the ignorant view and language expressed. Just pathetic.
Posted by TZ52HX, Sunday, 22 February 2009 1:52:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I was referring to Col's pathetic first post.
Posted by TZ52HX, Sunday, 22 February 2009 1:55:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TZ52HX “Col's post especially displays an incredibly bogan backwardness via the ignorant view and language expressed. Just pathetic.”

And

“I was referring to Col's pathetic first post.”

Maybe you could elaborate your opinion there, TZ52HX.

I am perfectly willing to justify my opinion…

I wonder if you can justify your criticism of my opinion…

Somehow I doubt it, but give it your best shot anyway

and I will be happy to respond in the same manner as your petulant dismissive of my perfectly reasonable view….
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 22 February 2009 5:49:33 PM
Abusing a severely mentally ill individual with the term "cheap con-bitch", displays an amazingly ignorant and bogan mentality from Col. Col my poor boy, if you don't like what's happening then do what's necessary to change the laws: Don't do what you're now doing, sitting on your lazy rear displaying your amateur, armchair ignorance regarding mental illness. Any idiot (Col's one of them) can blame people for their own intellectual disabilities; that doesn't take skill, insight or intelligence; what it does take is ignorance! The type of ignorance displayed by poor Col.

Col's pathetic first post deserves mere ridicule, for obvious reasons.
Posted by TZ52HX, Sunday, 22 February 2009 8:41:27 PM
Col Rouge = Bogan.

Works for me.

Isn't assimilation grand?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Sunday, 22 February 2009 8:47:28 PM
pelican,
In the case of Cornelia Rau, Attempts to establish her identity were hampered by her being uncooprative and she was interviewed many times by medical and mental people. Therefore, in my view, did not deserve compensation. Decidedly different was the situation of Vivian Salon where there was incompedence at all levels, both State and Federal.

Thank you for giving me the name of Robert Jovicic as he was the one I was referring to. I should remember his name as it is a classic case of what Governmants should not do. He had 158 convictions and should have been deported after the second conviction, at least. Why let him get away with so many is unbeleivable. This situation went on for years. Likewise with Stefan Nystrom. He had a long list of convictions by the time he was 30 years old.

We are going to get the odd bad apple in the immigration programme.

I think it reasonable for us to expect Governments to act much sooner to protect the community interest.

I recall another case where a convicted drug dealer, non-citizen, won the right to stay here because he had supposedly fathered a child while here. No wonder we are considered a soft touch!
Posted by Banjo, Monday, 23 February 2009 9:20:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy