The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > For the sake of OLO ...rule changes?

For the sake of OLO ...rule changes?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. Page 41
  10. 42
  11. All
PALE, do go knock yourself out if you want to. I have already posted the finer points about defamation here, I suggest you go back and read them.

Furthermore, asking questions about an organisation's claims, which the organisation willingly answers with material that, on the face of it, appears to be questionable - I refer in part to PALE "working/having MoUs with Muslim leaders", when one of your alter-egos posted clearly that PALE severed that arrangement in August 2007 (comes under the heading of "honestly held belief/public interest defences) does not in any way constitute defamation.

Perhaps you could (truthfully) clear that up. Is there, or is there not, a current MoU in place? Is there, or has there been, misrepresentation by PALE and/or its contributors?

RSPCA Queensland has already indicated it would not be supporting any legal action brought by you, if you were silly enough to commit funds to it. And since PALE "does not raise funds" (another questionable matter since you have "PayPal donate" facilities on your websites) but is highly critical of other organisations who do), it is hard to see what funding you would be seeking to recover should I decide to refer the matters further.

In fact, you are fortunate that to date that you have not found yourself facing action against you given the vindictive, vilifying and discrediting campaign you have waged against almost every individual and group involved in animal welfare both here and on the international scene.

You really need to get your alter-egos under control, not to mention the information you individually and collectively peddle on these fora.

As I said - go knock yourself out. But perhaps Yabby is right - this sort of rubbish is perhaps all you are really capable of - absolutely nothing meaningful. Once again, we see you trying to make other people do the work in Queensland assisting the cattle rather than get your hands dirty yourself ("we require volunteers"). And before you ask, I have absolutely no idea what the other groups are doing, but I'll bet it's more than you are.

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Saturday, 21 February 2009 7:07:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nicky

Thanks so much for the’ further’ evidence .

*Perhaps you could (truthfully) clear that up. Is there, or is there not, a current MoU in place? Is there, or has there been, misrepresentation by PALE and/or its contributors?*

:) Yet again you`v exposed your biggest concerns- indicating intentions.:) Love it thanks.

. So your ‘biggest concern ‘ is that you can ` not find out what our organisation is doing.

This is after three years, of dedicating almost’ every post’ informing the Australian public how both yourself (and according to you) Glenyse would not give us the time of day and Animals Australia are not interested in our projects..:)

Of course you denied any association – as did Dicky until you both let the cat out of the bag in separate slip up and posts...

How many times have you stamped your little feet and demanded we update our web sites.

Where is the information Nicky demands’ to know. What`s happening with your MOU –‘ again’
Is it still in place ‘Again ‘.

. How dare you not tell us.

You again mention the donate tab but lets face it Animals Australia have one so what`s your point?

Pale has been involved in assistance for the fire .

Also I said we arranged a flood rescue operation working with the QLD Government and private organisations.

We have not seen anything being done like this by Animals Australia or AAQ .However we will most certainly be asking AAQ to take over or at least help by working with the QLD Government.

Oh and I will personally arrange for AAQ to group on the web sites.
Since that’s always been your problem. As a matter a fact front page OK. No worries.

We have watched these antics for years.

All this interest in an organisation Nicky that you have stated on this forum many times you have no interest in.

God did make little 'green' apples didn`t he.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 21 February 2009 9:01:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think that the best thing that could happen for PALE&IF's reputation at OLO would be if she/they were to simply stop posting.

Nothing anybody else says about PALE&IF here is as damaging to their credibility as that which they post themselves, ad nauseam.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Saturday, 21 February 2009 9:23:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
QLD Floods:- Government with a rescue mission for Livestock
Finally trucks have been sent, which much needed hay, as the roads allow some access .Some Hay going- can’t say how much until Monday when informed by Government.
They require coordination person’s volunteer’s donation of hay and bags of feed.

We’ve raised 5 Ton of Sugar Drip + Transport to deliver.
Antjes managed to get Anaconda camping and adventure Store Gold Coast to support the project with the possibility of others joining. Good result for two hours before business hours close but more helpers and hay needed.

http://www.rspcaqld.org.au/Fire_and_Flood_Assistance.htm

Also if you wish to help horses, cattle, in the fire you could send your donation to project hope-
http://www.phhwv.org.au/
Every Cent will go into feed and straight out to the animals.

If you wish to assist animals in QLD floods send it direct to a drop off points which will be produce stores in Cairns until the SES or Government nominate another area.
*We will post some contacts or drop offs on Monday after speaking with Government.*
We need offers of Transport, if you know any Tuck companies
Most of all they require people to Co ordinate. SES will probably be best but people are required to volunteer.
In the future, it would be good to see, all Animal Groups, partipate in times like this when animals most need their help.

Project hope has been around 35 years and it’s their experience together with utter dedication that makes the difference.
Why can’t animal Welfare Groups participate in each state.

Full credit this time to the Red Cross working with RSPCA btw who have been also giving out Hay and Dog food!-

We hope to see some interest from AAQ and Animals Australia. RSPCA QLD has been stretch beyond belief.
http://www.rspcaqld.org.au/campaigns/liveexporttrade/

So come on everybody from the public to all groups lets give them a hand.
Our organisation has been engaged with assisting with the fires (which we are still doing) and the QLD flood victims in the Animal World needs everybodies assistance.

For The Animals
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 21 February 2009 10:46:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALE, either your "lawyers" have a bit of a queue or they're a bit slow off the mark. And I suspect that I'm not the only one with cause for action against PALE:-

"You have demfamed pale and myself personally.

You alleged there were multiple posters when in fact I pointed out that *I posted the comments.

Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 6 September 2007 11:48:07 PM

A word of warning Robert. This has now been sent to Wendy by myself tonight who has not been made aware before .You must be aware her family are lawyers and members and you have posted something not only untrue but defaming. She will never stand for staff being harassed as somebody else found out last year.
Your apology if it’s sincere would probably be accepted at this stage but she wont muck around that’s a certain.

Posted by TarynW, Friday, 7 September 2007 12:48:44 AM

morgan
Again you have tried to defame me personally.
I have long suspected you are a person who requires help.
While I feel sorry for you if that is the case you have left a trial of comments targeted directly both at myself and pale which will not be tolerated.

Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 7 September 2007 11:34:49 PM

Robert
I note you have not apoligised despite the fact that you now know there was no bridge on OLO rules and in fact it was myself! who posted the comments from the CEO to the other poster.

"those posts as the official position of the organisation "People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming" on issues such as residency laws, hospital treatment for people not born here, the threat posed by muslims, politics, my finances and love life, my and CJ Morgans mental health etc.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Saturday, 8 September 2007 12:49:01 PM

There were suggestions of legal action against myself by members of Wendy's family supposedly for defaming PALE

Posted by R0bert, Sunday, 9 September 2007 7:56:02 AM

(To continue)
Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Sunday, 22 February 2009 12:39:44 AM
Continued:

Does anybody know any good Turkey and Ham jokes?
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 4:15:38 AM
(This from the great protector of animals her/itself)

Now if we can just find an answer regarding the organisations official position on statements made under the banner of PALE about private individuals mental health, relationship status etc.
Posted by R0bert, Thursday, 13 September 2007 9:55:16 AM

Likewise there have been veiled threats of legal action for supposedly defaming the organisation (a grossly offensive bully tactic that has no place on this forum in my view).

Posted by R0bert, Friday, 14 September 2007 8:40:51 AM

PALE replies (to Belly)
Your utter stupidity and ignorance never fails to amaze me.

Only as fool would waiste any more time with your emabarresing rants.
We have some good buddies in AMIEU Unions belly. They would be horrified to see you trying to stop any animal groups from protesting live exports to China or Anywhere else.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 14 September
2007 11:32:36 PM
Do you have to throw peoples names around?

Can’t you post your opinions without saying names eg. –

Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 16 September 2007 12:12:44 PM

Threats, again?

How on Earth could your organisation be damaged by a review of your use of tax-exempt supplies unless you have a case to answer? You're very quick to chime in with pseudo-legal "warnings", Ms Lewthwaite, yet strangely reluctant to do anything at all to offer an answer to simple questions that would clear the whole thing up. Why would that be?
Posted by Antiseptic, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 9:53:37 AM

I pointed out earlier when you chose to come into this thread flaming that there was a clear connection between domestic violence and cruelty to Animals.

Don’t go and kick the dog now will you.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 11:57:58

(To continue)
Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Sunday, 22 February 2009 12:42:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. Page 41
  10. 42
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy