The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anti-Abortion site deemed

Anti-Abortion site deemed

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Same goes, junior. Intentionally ignoring someone's opinion by taking out what you will from the total opinion to create a misrepresentation of what one says is the work of an unintelligent troll.
Posted by StG, Tuesday, 27 January 2009 5:51:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
StG,
Its interesting the same person runner with all this compassion recently stated that it was 'utter stupidly' to discuss animal cruelty.

I was impressed once by Andrew Bartlett’s comment in a similar topic being discussed on his forum. His reply to this man was - With repect- I put it to you 'it would be difficult if not impossible to inflict the same amount of suffering on the termination you are speaking of- because it would be at that stage less than a grain of rice as inflicted on these aimals being exported alive.
I thought it a very sensible response.

Ps I note runner
I also note he didn’t say of course I would feel the same if someone killed a Drs performing legal operations.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 30 January 2009 10:41:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yes runner does seem to practice some double standards,

possibly one set for each face.
Posted by Col Rouge, Friday, 30 January 2009 8:52:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy