The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Forgotten Australians, Qld Redress now fully closed..

Forgotten Australians, Qld Redress now fully closed..

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
This is A Post That Will Be Continued As Their Is Not Enough Space In The Topic So Follow The Thread As Its In Sections Becuase You Are Only Allowed So Many Words On The Site This Is a Urgent Post For All Victims All FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS By Huffnpuff
Hi To All The Forgotten Australians Out Their Who Were In Orpthanages, Girls Homes, Boys homes Remand Centres State Ward Homes church State Run homes foster Homes Out Of Home Care
And Hello To Our Fellow Members Here On O.L.O, Those Of Us Whome Are Forgotten Australians And To Those Who are Not
If Our Country Is To Be A County The Way It Should Be
This Would Mean That The State Goverment Of New South Wales Should Stand Up For Us Victims,That were Raped And Abused In These State Institutions, that Were Under The Control Of The Goverment Of New South Wales And That Of Other States Of Australia ,
The New South Wales Sate Goverment Still To This Day Cover Up The Rapes And Rapes We Victims Sufferd While We Were Been made Their Slaves While Under State care
We Are The Real Victims The Goverment does Not Want The Public And The Communities To Know About Becuase it The Truth Is Too daming For The Goverment To addmitt The Truth Of What We Victims Suffered , By Those Very People That They Employed At These Institutions
I Know This From Experince i Had been Fighting For Justice For Over Ten Years in The New South Wales Court System Brown V State of New South Wales
This Case Was Lost In favour Of The State Of New South Wales Even When They Stipulated In The Court Room In Front Of The Judges That The record Log Books had Been destroyed Or Misplacsed Or Lost Excusion Books And misconduct Records The State Still Got away With This In The Court House
Posted by huffnpuff, Friday, 5 December 2008 9:53:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
continued So How are we Victims To get Justice Even When they say These documents have been destroyed Or Lost , and The Victim had never Ever been aware That these documents could Never Be Found , Yet The Courts Still Protected The State Crown Lawyers in This Court case And left The Victim been raped All Over Again
I Can Only Hope That The State Of New South Wales Will Give Justice To Us Victims Of This State New South Wales, And When They Do , Give Justice To Us Victims And That The State take note Of Us Victims Who have Taken Our cases To The Courts For Justice But Were denide justice Have Us On The Top Of Their List To say sorry To And Give justice To Us as Of All The Victims
The Courts Of New South Wales Have Been Covering Up For The State Of New South Wales For Far To Long And Need To Be Held Accountable For Us Victims Who they have Thrown out The Court cases In Favour of The State
My Hope Of A High Court Appeal Are Over As No lawyer had The Guts To Take On This New South Wales Goverment, And I Stand By What Happend To Me At daruk Boys Home By The Said 2 Pedophiles Of That Institution Who Worked For The State Boys Home Daruk
I My Self Have Not The Abilty To Formulate The Documents For A High Court Case Of Which The Judge Would Proberly Still Cover Up For The State Anyway So For Ten Years Fighting For Justice The Right Way by The Law And Still Get Raped And Abused All Over Again, And The state lawyers Just Laugh In Your Face ,Because You Are A No One Today The 4th Of December 2008 Was The Last day To Lodge the Appeal To The High Court so because Of My Interlectual Ability I had no Hope Of having Any Documents drawn Up Fot An Appeal Verbally Yes i would And Could Put My case Forward But They Do Not Allow Tha
Posted by huffnpuff, Friday, 5 December 2008 9:58:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That continued
Im Sorry For All The Other Victims Out Their As I Know My case Was A Win Case But The Courts Have Coverd Up For The Stae Of New South Wales, Once Again And They Will Continue To Do This As Their Is a Lot Of cases Pending In The Sydney Supreme Court For The Same Claims I Took Before The Courts, If Those going before The Courts And Win i Congradulate You As For Me Im Down a Home A Car And Just Surving My Faimly And Children And Grand Children Are My Suport And Freinds ,
And The Shames Thing Is The attorney General Waqs Asked personally By Me via mailAnd Email And Phone To Help Take This case To The High Court yet has Done Nothing That I Am Aware Of as They have Not Even Been Incontact With Me About Asking For assistants From The attorney General
Even kevin Rudd Our Prime Minister Is wiping His Hands of Us Victims He can If He Had The Guts To Stand Up For Us Victims As He has Been Asked many many Time But Yet Has Not Once Mentioned Us So Much Guts From The Man Thats Running Our Country , He Can Not Even Stand UP To The State Goverments Of Australia To address This Issue
It Must And Has To Be True That new South wales is The Most Corupt State In australia , Thats Why Peter Hollingworth Got Kicked Out Of The Governer Genrals Job And Why Bob Car Changed The Laws , And Why The premiers have left Their Jobs
Nathan Rees Are You Going To continue What The Other Past leaders Of The State Of New South Wales have Done
To Us victims And Continue The Cover UP Like The Past Premiers Have Done
Posted by huffnpuff, Friday, 5 December 2008 10:01:56 AM
continued
Anyone That Can Help And draw Up The Documents For A High Court Fight get In Contact With Me at , michealjbrown@hotmail.com Im Real And A real Victim The Goverment defintly Does Not Want To Give Justice To
You Imagine Sydney Harbour Bridge Been Blocked By All Us Victims And The Main City , The State Would Be In Melt Down For The Loss Of Income From Every Body They can Not lock Us All Up as They Do Not have The Facilities For 500,000 Thousand Victims Of Which They Would Abuse Us Again Anyway Kind Regrds Huffnpuff 5/12/2008
Posted by huffnpuff, Friday, 5 December 2008 10:03:41 AM
huufnpuff/Michael

My heart bleeds for you. There was another similar case in Tasmania last week. I know they will use every trick in the book to block justice for battlers like you. They hide behind the Statute of Limitations knowing that a raped child might take decades to get their head around making a formal complaint.

Only the rich can afford to play the legal game when the other side is playing real hard and dirty.

I don't know the legal system well enough with its special jargon. So I'm not much help to you. Sorry. Could Legal Aid put you in touch with a NSW lawyer who is prepared to take you on under a no-win-no-fee basis? I know Angela Sdrinis of Ryan Carlysle and Vivian Waller (ex Maurice Blackburn) in Melbourne do this but I don't know anyone on Sydney who works that way.

There must be someone.

We all admire your courage Michael. Wish I could be of more help.
Posted by Spikey, Friday, 5 December 2008 7:31:24 PM
heya Micheal,

I think you have done a brave and couragous thing. I admire your efforts and hope you can continue. I think it is important we do not give up on ourselves, wretched as the situation may seem, your choices are the truipmhs as much as the result, it lets you breathe free ... good fortune michael
Posted by robertbruce, Saturday, 6 December 2008 4:49:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy