The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Atheist Foundation launches bus advert fund

Atheist Foundation launches bus advert fund

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. All
Celivia

You are toooo funnny!

I love the idea of car stickers. And would be happy to buy one to stick on my old car.

David Nicholls are you reading this?

I do rather like the "Atheism - Celebrate Reason" for the bus slogan and a choice of different and fun slogans for the car. I'm rather partial to:

"Religion or Reality"

Cheers
Posted by Fractelle, Friday, 14 November 2008 3:14:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fractelle,

Yes, I am reading this. We have a member in the AFA who sells various stickers, badges and things to stick on Bibles. The web editor will contact him and he may place information on this thread. Café Press also has a huge range as well as EvolveFish. Both in the USA but cheap.

It is only and idea at the moment but we have extended our slogan to read: Atheism – Celebrate reason! And sleep in on Sunday mornings (Big smile)

Any thoughts?

David
Posted by Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc, Saturday, 15 November 2008 8:57:15 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy