The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Privacy and THE CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY

Privacy and THE CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All
Poor obsessive illiterate Silly, still unable to understand the difference between the definite article and an indefinite one, not to mention the difference between a quote and a post. I quote GrahamY: "Forrest Gump, the quote existed. I deleted it". Do ask someone to explain what GrahamY meant by that statement, won't you?

Poor sad obsessed Silly.

SillyG:"He doesn't address the actual question asked (to provide "proof on this public forum, the same forum where he made his false allegations), because he CAN'T answer it"

If I did do so, I would be in breach of the CSActs, which expressly forbid publication of details that may identify third parties. You had the chance to provide your details and your authority to see the information and you chose to just carry on with your obsessive ranting. Poor deluded obsessed Silly.

SillyG:"the CSA broke the law in their dealings with him"

Yes, they did, Silly, thanks for reminding us.
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 9:27:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Robert, you have just lied. And you are attempting to misrepresent what Graham "actually" wrote. I'm afraid the "agenda" is "your's".

How did you lie? You said I misquoted Graham, and that's a lie. I wrote "Graham merely said a post existed and he deleted it" I DID NOT QUOTE HIM. What did Graham actually write? He wrote, "I removed the quote it did exist". For your information......."Graham merely said a post existed and he deleted it" MEANS EXACTLY THE SAME AS "I removed the quote it did exist". So Robert, how about dropping your "agenda".

How are you attempting to misrepresent what Graham "actually" wrote? You are falsely implying that Graham wrote that the original post is EXACTLTY the same as antiseptic's altered re-writing of the post.... Graham DID NOT say that. You are putting words in Graham's mouth, words he DID NOT write. Poor Graham must throw up his hands every time antiseptic contacts him in an attempt to manoeuvre an advantage. No wonder Graham wrote a short, sharp and unambiguous post, explaining a post existed and he deleted it. There's no doubt about it......as I have said on numerous occasions a post did exist and it was deleted.

Now to my final point regarding your "agenda". Antiseptic made the allegations of CSA law breaking, and it's up to him to PROVE HIS CASE. He's refused. Robert, you clearly don't give a damn. I guess it doesn't fit your "agenda".

The dishonest and lying antiseptic continues to show an INCAPACITY to publicly back up his false allegations with "proof" that the CSA staff broke the law in their dealings with him.
Antiseptic = dishonest
Antiseptic = a liar.
Posted by SallyG, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 12:02:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The dishonest and lying antiseptic now, after 25 pages of denial, now "SUDDENLY" claims that he must not give out information because it "may" identify third parties. He says this after himself identifying several people from the CSA within this topic, accusing them of dishonesty. So he's TOTALLY insincere.

Therefore, the dishonest and lying antiseptic is merely using this as a "tactic" to avoid answering my one question........"provide 'proof' of CSA lawbreaking in their dealings with him". He doesn't give a damn about identifying people.

The dishonest and lying antiseptic continues to show an INCAPACITY to publicly back up his false allegations with "proof" that the CSA staff broke the law in their dealings with him.

Antiseptic = dishonest
Antiseptic = a liar
Posted by SallyG, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 12:16:47 PM
SillyG:"For your information......."Graham merely said a post existed and he deleted it" MEANS EXACTLY THE SAME AS "I removed the quote it did exist"."

Oh dear, Silly...

SillyG:"CSA staff broke the law in their dealings with him"

You're quite right Silly, they did. Thanks for pointing that out for us.
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 1:13:39 PM
Seeing antiseptic/austin powerless is too shady to answer the question asked, I will now also continue to ask the question. So:

Antiseptic/austin powerless, how about providing "proof" of your assertion that CSA broke the law with you. You've been asked for about 20 pages to do that, and you've consistently avoided answering the actual question. You stand condemned as a dishonest liar because you can't back up your assertion.

SallyG is correct: Antiseptic/austin powerless=dishonest and Antiseptic/austin powerless=a liar. Antiseptic's little sock puppet now in hiding, austin powerless, knows all about that.
Posted by samsung, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 1:57:59 PM
Oh dear, there goes the signalto-noise ratio again.

phillips:"how about providing "proof" of your assertion that CSA broke the law with you"

Give me your name and address and some evidence of your authority to see such proof and it'll be on its way to you like a shot.

Otherwise, you and Silly can sit there sharing your economy-sized cup of bile 'til kingdom come.

Obsessed much, phillips?
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 2:30:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All