The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bali bombers to be executed

Bali bombers to be executed

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Dear Antiseptic and Steel,

You're both right.

I'm letting my emotions
cloud my judgement.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 18 July 2008 2:03:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So as long as we're in a conflict where civilians have been killed it's ok intentionally mass murder OUR civilians?...
Posted by StG, Friday, 18 July 2008 4:09:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
StG, what are you trying to say?
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 18 July 2008 5:43:32 PM
Ok, the bali bombers finally get the death sentence for causing the death of so many, Australian bureaucrats who drive many Australians to commit suicide get promoted & end up with huge superannuation payouts. Yeah, that's acceptable.
Posted by individual, Friday, 18 July 2008 7:02:11 PM
Steel only reads the 'newspaper', s/he doesn't read other reports related to the war and tactics taken by the 'Taliban'. No excuses for the yanks, I've read HEAPS of stuff about their lack of restraint but people like Steel are transparent in their lack 'education' on the subject of the conflict in Afghanistan by the arguments they lay down.

It's getting boring reading their rubbish.
Posted by StG, Friday, 18 July 2008 9:46:02 PM
We should remember steel seems to side with some strange bedfellows.
If the quoted deaths happened, and a big if exists lies are currency there they did not come about by being deliberately targeted murders.
The Bali deaths are planed murders.
We however in Australia do not as a nation support death penalty's.
I would be in trouble here but while my heart says serves them right I am reminded we soon must ask this country not to kill our idiot children who are on death row via greed and drugs.
So I think a life in a hell hole is justice not death in this case.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 19 July 2008 7:25:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy