The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Dennis Ferguson and the mob

Dennis Ferguson and the mob

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Iain Hall states:

http://iainhall.wordpress.com/2008/07/09/dennis-ferguson-beyond-redemption/

"Perhaps the only solution is to pass legislation
that would enable them to detain scrotes like
Ferguson for the rest of their lives for their
own safety, and the protection of our children,
because there is no freedom when a man is in fear
of his life all of the time and as a repeat offender
this man is clearly beyond redemption."
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 10 July 2008 12:04:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The pathetic ruling by the judge who claimed Ferguson couldn't get a fair trial was the cause of all this uproar. It seems that the judiciary is becoming more estranged from the average person every day.

I didn't even know who he was until the Judge made this ridiculous decision. Juries are well known for their ability to discern between previous acts and the charges in front of them. Our whole system of law depends upon the "reasonableness" of our juries. So this decision makes no sense whatsoever.

The other thing which annoys me is that with all this publicity his lawyer will have even less trouble making the case that there is no possibility of a fair trial for Ferguson
Posted by Paul.L, Thursday, 10 July 2008 12:20:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bronwyn: "All I can ask is when is your humbling going to occur, Runner?"

Runner knows his posts here are at best ineffective, and he probably has a fair idea of what he could do to fix them. But I suspect rather like the sodomists, secuarlists and killers of the unborn that runner hopes to see burn in hell, he is incapable of changing his ways. Pity.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=7528#117225
Posted by rstuart, Thursday, 10 July 2008 12:25:30 PM
rstuart

'But I suspect rather like the sodomists, secuarlists and killers of the unborn that runner hopes to see burn in hell, he is incapable of changing his ways.'

On the contrary. I would rather all men humble themselves and receive forgiveness for their sin as the post you link indicates.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 10 July 2008 12:45:57 PM
runner: "On the contrary. I would rather all men humble themselves and receive forgiveness for their sin as the post you link indicates."

Sorry runner. After pausing to think about it - yes of course that is what you would prefer. My mistake.

My point was that you could do a much better job then you are of making it happen. You know this, yet you don't.
Posted by rstuart, Thursday, 10 July 2008 1:01:52 PM
rstuart

You write 'My point was that you could do a much better job then you are of making it happen. You know this, yet you don't.'

No man can be saved until they call sin sin. Hiding the murder of the unborn in more acceptable terms doesn't change what has happened. The reason most do not get saved is not because of their sin but the failure to acknowledge it and turn to the Only One who can save them. Using nice terminology to hide fornication, adultery, lying, stealing just anesthetizes people to how revolting it is.

If my offense at least causes people to react then it is better than allowing people to sit like a frog in a bowl of water being brought to boiling point. Those who continue to reject the Saviour will reap what they have sown, those who turn to Him will receive mercy and grace. I would much prefer to see the later despite the many character assassinations that come my way.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 10 July 2008 2:08:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All