The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Dennis Ferguson and the mob

Dennis Ferguson and the mob

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Spikey, Spikey, Spikey, you should never make assumptions about the state of mind or otherwise about a poster when you can't see or hear him/her. I hardly ever see printed words as full of 'rage'. It's counter-productive and can lead to the wrong meaning or context to be taken.

It's funny that you find it 'amazing' that I project your perception of rage back at you. Don't you like getting what you dish out? Pathetic.

I still maintain that the 'solutions' to Ferguson I offered were written while in a calm frame of mind. I can be cool, calm and collected yet still advocate taking the law into our own hands and preventative - not barbarous - punishment.

'You ask: "If you had kids and the beast molested them, what would you do?" I would expect the law to be fully implemented and swiftly. If I were still unhappy with that, I would agitate to have the law changed.' How are you going to agitate? In a civilised manner? Who'd listen to you? Well, if you think I'm brutal, your statement above puts you at the opposite pole. A weakling that would not fight for what's right but wring his/her hands and cry in public if the legal system failed. I hope nothing ever happens to your kids as they would get no help from you.

Gibo's right. Ferguson needs to be seperated. From the human race.
Posted by Austin Powerless, Sunday, 20 July 2008 2:35:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Austin Powerless

So little self-awareness. I'd be very worried if you were my father. Thankfully you're not so I'll just get on with being a participating member of a democracy where the rule of law and civilised discussion still prevails.
Posted by Spikey, Sunday, 20 July 2008 4:29:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Great comeback, Spikey.
Posted by Austin Powerless, Monday, 21 July 2008 4:48:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy