The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Now, We are A Police State

Now, We are A Police State

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. All
Steel Mann. I disagree about the Salvos. For a longtime they seem to have been wandering. A long time ago they left many of the Gifts of The Holy Spirit but their hearts are still for Christ. One day they will repent of their present direction and come alive again.
Then they will be truly back with the poor and needy and preaching Jesus as the Answer far more openly. Their foundation is still strong though their arms are weak.

Mjpb...I really only jumped in on the Police state/World Youth Day thing to mention how I thought about the RC Empire, not to conflict so much with anyone over what the RC Empire does in the ungodliness of their practices, but to expose their plans for the global takeover of all other religions and cutlures.

The Popes out here to gather not for Jesus but for the Vatican
Later on... the Book of Revelation tells me quite clearly...that One World Church is going to kill many people.
It will be an extremely dark European climate when this happens. That climate seems to be a re-occuring cycle with that part of the world.

I simply dont want the Pope out here gathering Australians for that global church without comment on what the conspiracy is.
Its all down to loss of freedom and lives in those very dark days as the coming False Prophet dances with the European antichrist.
Another Hitler and a very bad European religious leader.
Posted by Gibo, Thursday, 10 July 2008 7:44:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gibo,

I was giving my reasons for not supporting the Salvo's. I'm not blaming them, its just there are a lot of people bludging of them who don't really need their help. It's hard for the Salvo's to know who are genuine and who are not. I prefere to do my giving directly to the needy. I will often ring up poor families who I am friends with and suggest I pick up food and have dinner with them. For a welfare family with 6 kids, a meal of take away pizzas or KFC is a luxury they don't get very often. They appreciate that and I also get blessed by the families friendship. You may not be able to do this, and therefore giving to the Salvo's is probably a better option than giving money directly to the homeless on the streets.
Posted by Steel Mann, Thursday, 10 July 2008 8:37:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gibo,

“Mjpb...I really only jumped in on the Police state/World Youth Day thing to mention how I thought about the RC Empire, not to conflict so much with anyone over what the RC Empire does in the ungodliness of their practices, but to expose their plans for the global takeover of all other religions and cutlures.”

And that remains the major problem but I am open to going into more detail about the father thing as it isn’t an ungodly practice. You subscribe to a viewpoint based on things you have read from someone who is clearly being fraudulent and you have apparently shored up your belief by turning to occultists and liars. The mere fact that the Bible speaks of certain problems doesn’t mean it is associated with the Catholic Church any more than the Pentecostal Church.

Fine lets not get into what you consider ungodly Catholic practices but please give some thought to what you are alleging and where you got the idea from at a time when you are opposing something that can benefit your Church. You are batting for the wrong side and that is what you get if you get led by occultists and liars.

Steel Mann,

“You may not be able to do this, and therefore giving to the Salvo's is probably a better option than giving money directly to the homeless on the streets.”

…considering he probably won’t be donating to St Vinnies or Rosies in a hurry.
Posted by mjpb, Thursday, 10 July 2008 9:51:30 AM
I dont give to the Salvos much Steel M. They stick it in bank accounts to amount interest and it doesnt go out to the people. It sort of trickles out. Much probably goes into admin which is the sign of an apostate church.
Posted by Gibo, Thursday, 10 July 2008 10:43:53 AM
mjpb,

Thanks.

I didn't necessarily have this one case in my cross-hairs. But it is topical at the moment and an opportune time to comment. Moreover, it is rather, the way of bishops seem to know of the activities of rough priests, and, seemingly are cover-up artists.

Even when found out the police stand-clear of the higher-ups. Abeit,occassionally a perpetrator might be charged.

If Bank manager hid a teller's fraud he/she would be in serious trouble. Yet, fraud is a less serious crime.

I mentioned current incident to a friend in Texas, and he said it is the US news at least once a month.
Posted by Oliver, Thursday, 10 July 2008 6:58:51 PM
Oliver,

"If Bank manager hid a teller's fraud he/she would be in serious trouble. Yet, fraud is a less serious crime."

That makes a nice sound byte but it isn't really a fair comparison. Bank managers don't have any equivalent of confession and the employee would not be owed any confidentiality when the bank manager found out. A better comparison might be solicitor and client where, although not a religious belief, the lawyer owes a duty of confidentiality. Why don't you also call for lawyers be required to dob in their clients to police if they find out that they are guilty of a crime?

I don't believe the duty of confidentiality is as rigid with the mental health professionals who treated the abusers. Why not vent on the mental health profession?
Posted by mjpb, Monday, 14 July 2008 10:41:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy