The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Political Party

Political Party

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
I have noticed some people having ago, i have tried porting the constitution but to long.
Like i have said if you wish for more info just email:swulrich@bigpond.net.au
and i will send also something about myself, this is not your normal polly
My name is Stuart Ulrich; I am 42 years of age, live in Edgeworth Newcastle.
I am married have 3 children one of which is a special needs child and 2 stepchildren.
I am ex army medically discharge.
My Father was also a Union Representative in Orange and also the President of the Orange Trades and Labor Council for a number of years, thus being not what they are now but with a balance.

And had enough of the constant bickering and fighting between the 2 major political parties.

You are either voting Labor or Liberal.

As with my background I will be starting my own political party and require you support.
I am aware of your troubles and discrepancies and find that even though both parties have been in power these have not be fixed.
This will be a party for all Australians not just individual factions.

It seems that our public systems are not being run or financed to there capabilities and this is of major concern.

This party will be created for the people and our great country by the people hopefully of the working class.

It is hoped that we can discuss this further as I am also looking for candidates as well as members

Every act of government is to be judged by a simple test:
Is it in the best interests of Australia and Australians?
Posted by tapp, Tuesday, 31 October 2006 11:50:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
tapp I applaud your gumption, but remember that you cannot please all of the people, all of the time. There can be no party that represents all Australians. I am afraid that no new party will have the ability to challenge the two majors. Is this a bad thing? Perhaps, but complacency (particularly political complacency) is the nature of the Aussie beast.

I really cant see a new Eureka, even if there should be one. Australians are simply too comfortable - there is too much to lose personally. There are not enough willing to challenge the status quo and so we will continue on as we are now, perhaps not being the best we can be to our country and our people, but muddling along none the less.
Posted by Country Gal, Wednesday, 1 November 2006 8:42:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yes i do agree that you cant please all the people all the time, but at least we can do the best that can be done and not just pass it off.
really what will it take you know

if australian winge about problems then do not want to do anything what is that.

if you dont try for change then this will not happen.

remember a balance can always be achieved if acted on.

if you are just tunnel vision, big business, workforce, enviroment,religious then the whole will never get better.
Posted by tapp, Thursday, 2 November 2006 10:06:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy