The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is the National Forum the premier forum?

Is the National Forum the premier forum?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
I look at the National Forum and it looks well established.
I have yet to see a better forum.
Does anyone know of one? Outside the country as well?
Could the site be improved?
I would like to see a Christian zone where christians could talk and non-Christians could come... if they want.
How have readers viewed the site?
Posted by Gibo, Saturday, 26 April 2008 11:04:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gibo-lyan. Looking for some where to hide. Good luck with that.
Posted by evolution, Saturday, 26 April 2008 7:10:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Iyan. Looking without seeing, and seeing with out looking. My new word!
Posted by evolution, Saturday, 26 April 2008 7:21:41 PM
Just the same Evolution you dont appear overly excited with the forum.
Posted by Gibo, Saturday, 26 April 2008 8:03:18 PM
Gibo! Funny old world. All the best my friend. What ever makes you whole, No-one, not even me can hold candle againest you.

WE ARE LEARNING, AND DONT FORGET, WE ARE ALL BROTHER'S IN ARM'S.,

BEST OF LUCK>
Posted by evolution, Saturday, 26 April 2008 9:43:01 PM
Yes, I think it's probably the best online forum in Australia. The articles and participants are a fairly diverse mix of opinions and perspectives. Of course, there's too many religious nutters, racists, wingnuts and men who resent women - but they would probably say similar things about secular, humanist, lefty and feminist types like me :)

However, I think that any further encouragement of specifically Christian perspectives would detract significantly from this forum's quality. For those who want a Christian forum, I'm sure there's plenty of them out there. In fact, I often wish our resident godbotherers would spend more time in places like that than endlessly preaching in this forum.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Sunday, 27 April 2008 9:47:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy