The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > unwritten page

unwritten page

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Please be better informed on current world trends. Do you suppose China or India are non-religious or have no religious influences in their current trends? China, though underground, is like South Korea is gradually turning to Christianity as it brings economic prosperity. More people are becoming Christian in China today than in any previous history despite it being officially banned. And persons found proselyting face imprisonment.

The official agenda of China is to eradicate people of religious practise and they do it by imprisonment and removal of body organs. I suppose you suport such a inhumane Government? As far as India is concerned how do you intend to remove Hinduism and Muslim influences from the society? Both as World powers are currently a threat to our now enjoyed democratic freedoms and justice. They would be more ruthless than the USA if they become the dominant power.

Your statement,"It doesn’t take too much imagination to see that China will replace it [USA] in the near future with the other
contender being India. (But further down the track).
Posted by Philo, Sunday, 20 January 2008 5:13:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philo,

Any country that doesn’t respect the ideal of democracy does not get the vote of Atheists. This is the reason as to why Atheists are trying to protect the one we have. Many countries where the education levels are poor or non existent have resurgent and ongoing religious interest. The Philippines and South America are good examples.

Could you validate your statement that Christianity is bringing economic prosperity to China, as it surely hasn't in the Philippines and South America.

I suppose your realise that in China they have an official Catholic religion and Buddhism condoned by the Government. The Pope and the Dalai Lama are left out of the equation.

I stated that China will be the next superpower. I did not say it was a good or bad thing.

Point out as to where I need to be better informed?

I’m wondering, Philo, what is your point?

David
Posted by Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc, Sunday, 20 January 2008 5:34:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy