The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Assange Freed Aust Bound

Assange Freed Aust Bound

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All
Hi AC,

Why don't you start your own discussion on the evil
West and the glories of Putin? instead of deflecting
and trying to divert this discussion?

There's a good chap.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 2 July 2024 12:42:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We're all aware that to Putin the Ukraine is merely
a stepping stone to his dream of restoring the Soviet
Empire. And your saying people should stop living in
the past? Putin wants to bring the past back. Saying
he's de-nazifying is absurd - considering the Soviet's
history.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 2 July 2024 12:49:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

I keep bringing up your predictions and claims from the past which have been comprehensively shown to be utter bunkum. Yet you simply ignore all that and then proclaim that your predictions from here on are completely valid. I don't expect that you'll understand how unconvincing that it, but just ignoring all the ways you were previously led down the garden path is a recipe for more trips down there.

You've been predicting the imminent demise of Ukraine now for two years and yet the bloodbath continues. But you'll keep telling yourself the Ukrainians are on the brink because you just want it to be so.

"Russia has several entire armies not even committed"

And yet they had to go cap in hand to North Korea to beg for more cannon-fodder. Logically that doesn't make sense so forgive me if I treat your claim as rubbish.

"Well they are in range of drones and missiles from Odessa."

Oh well that's OK then because haven't you assured us from all your sources that Odessa's on the brink of being taken!!

"Everything you need to believe to remain invested in a losing war for the sake of the US empire."

I've told you this several times, but as we've seen you don't take in anything that doesn't conform to your prejudices. So I'll repeat... I'm not invested in this war. I don't support Ukraine. I said from day one I took the Kissinger stance of hoping both sides lose. But I do follow the war closely as a student of history and warfare and I can see that most of the gumph you spout is a case of merely falling for war propaganda. I've previously pointed out the same things to the few pro-Ukrainian propagandists we have here.

So the only side I'm on is the truth
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 2 July 2024 1:24:28 PM
Ukraine thwarts plot to overthrow government in failed coup attempt
http://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-thwarts-plot-to-overthrow-government-in-failed-coup-attempt

Japan Rejects US Punishments On China, Japan Giant Toyota Desperate For Shanghai EV Factory
http://youtu.be/9O-NRYPniDY

The west is a leaky boat
They can keep trying to scoop the water out
But its going to keep coming in and the boat is eventually going to be swamped, and its going to sink.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 2 July 2024 2:54:29 PM
Russia has become so economically isolated that China could order the end of war in Ukraine

http://theconversation.com/russia-has-become-so-economically-isolated-that-china-could-order-the-end-of-war-in-ukraine-232951

The people who write this kind of thing are demented.
They're not in touch with reality.

Pathetic fools who haven't even got the message that the British Empire no longer exists.
They're still singing 'Brittania rules the waves'.

Why would China work with the West against it's strategic partner Russia when the West is provoking and threatening China with war themselves.
I'm not sure what parallel universe these morons who write this claptrap live in.

Note to the West.
China and Russia see you as the bad guy and the greatest threat to peace and stability in the world, and why wouldn't they?
- And you will not succeed in driving a wedge between them
They know what you're up to and they don't trust you at all.

There's is no China dictates to Russia, or Russia dictates to China
They are one against their common adversary and they both need each other equally.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 2 July 2024 3:51:22 PM
Hi AC,

"Why would China work with the West against it's strategic partner Russia when the West is provoking and threatening China with war themselves.
I'm not sure what parallel universe these morons who write this claptrap live in.

They are in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Mr Mhaze Trumpster,

"I (mhaze) took the Kissinger stance.... as a student of history and warfare" What a crack up, some old bloke in his bed-sit in Moonee Ponds or some such place, wants to paint himself as a Henry Kissinger! ...Ahhhhhhhh!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 2 July 2024 4:30:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy