The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Skills shortage imported workers vs local

Skills shortage imported workers vs local

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
150,000 who are to leave the land? do you think even your self that is other than a lie?
With great pride I claim my ground just in the place daggert puts me, in the place that gave Australia every state government and is about to give us federal government mainstream Australian Labor Party.
With even greater pride I say clearly I am not a green supporter, ever.
The radical idea that this country must give far more than any other western country will is a request that we cripple Australia .
The constant harping about stopping coal mines now, remarkable as it seems totally overlooks to do so now destroys this country's economy.
I stand firmly by the view conservation is far too important to Australia and the world to be trusted to the radical greens.
And can some count? lowest unemployment in 30 years ,not driven by Howard's dribble, but by the resources boom.
From what hidden place will these workers come?
Self confidence is a good thing some however judge them selfs wrongly.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 29 September 2007 1:32:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy