The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is Terrorism?

What is Terrorism?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
FirstFT: Biden sharply hikes tariffs on Chinese EVs and tech imports
http://www.ft.com/content/63b9a544-4de1-4550-9e0f-184ff28b75c8
- The tariffs on Chinese EVs will rise to 100%, quadrupling the current tariff of 25%.

* This is what's frightening America - The Seagull !

Small, well-built Chinese EV called the Seagull poses a big threat to the US auto industry
http://apnews.com/article/china-byd-auto-seagull-auto-ev-cae20c92432b74e95c234d93ec1df400

What will Australia do?
Will our citizens get access to these cheap Seagulls?
We don't make cars anymore so what do we care who makes them?
Or are we loyal to the EU and UK markets and stand against the chinese;
Will the Australian regulators say 'anti-competitive behavior by China'?
- but really it will just be denying Aussie citizens of a cheaper option because the West cant compete and is now going protectionist;
and therefore our governments would be SLOWING the takeup of EVs themselves.

Climate agenda takes a back seat when profits are involved right?
- And they want us to take their climate agenda seriously?
I thought the world was coming to an end, now it's all about profits first and foremost?
Which narrative is it?
Just pick one already dammit!
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 15 May 2024 10:10:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sunak's lies 'so desperate, one could feel sorry for him': Russian MFA
http://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/sunak-s-lies--so-desperate--one-could-feel-sorry-for-him---r

She's right you know.
She says it how it is that Maria, I wish we had some 'empowered females' like her here in the West.

Do you all not realise our western leaders just make themselves look pathetic and stupid?

Al-Mayadeen.
Why do I have to go there to get a story that tells the truth?
While I'm going down this path, why don't I go over to RT?

Israel claims lowest civilian casualty ratio in history
http://www.rt.com/news/597605-israel-gaza-civilian-death-estimate/

Wtf? Need I say more here?

Geez, lets go to Iran, why not?

Iran strongly condemns Australian sanctions
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/05/14/725593/Iran-strongly-condemns-Australian-sanctions

"Iran has strongly condemned Australia’s sanctions against several Iranian senior officials, entities and companies allegedly over the country’s peaceful missile and drone programs.

Australia’s sanctions against Iran came on Tuesday a month after Tehran launched missile and drone attacks on the Israeli regime to punish it for an airstrike that killed Iranian generals in a diplomatic mission in Syria

Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kan’ani slammed the silence of Australia and its allies in the face of Israel’s violations of international law and its recent attack on the Iranian embassy premises in Syria."

Well he's not lying.
Where's all this propaganda?
Maybe it's just all about stories the West would never cover themselves?

Oh wait hang on...
Maybe it's just donors and lobbyists controlling what we can and can't see?
(Another form of censorship that some Pro-Israel commenters here - who are bent out of shape over Albo's 'Disinfo Bill' would never complain about)

Bloody Israel - Firsters. [Rolls eyes]

How the Israel war lobby coerces regulators and employers to fire Australian critics of the genocide in Gaza
http://michaelwest.com.au/israel-lobbyists-target-doctors-media-business/

"A government-subsidised workforce of Israel lobbyists is targeting regulators and employers across the fields of media, medicine and business to sack employees who criticise the government of Israel’s war crimes against the Palestinian people. Joel Jenkins reports.

The powerful reach of the Zionist lobby in Australia has been on display the past few weeks..."

Oh... bloody democracy again dammit!
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 15 May 2024 11:26:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'peaceful missile and drone programs'
- That might be at least considered to be a little 'iffy'.

Or are we not seeing the bigger picture?
That Israel wants to remain the dominant military force in the region, and Iran has now said:

'Ok, if you want to keep messing with us, we're ready, we will respond, We can hit you.
Were the hypersonic missiles that landed less than 30 k's from Dimona not a serious enough demonstration for you?
If you wish to escalate things, we can respond in kind.'
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 15 May 2024 11:39:05 AM
This could be terrorism
http://x.com/squatsons/status/1775060842360549409
par for the course from a terrorist state

You've really got to laugh at the stupid Israel first evangelicals
Bible tells them thou shalt not kill, and to love their enemies, following Jesus example.
See that destroyed aid vehicle in the x post above.

That was a good Samaritan.
Maybe these fools forgot the part which says 'Whatever you do to the least of my brethren you do unto me.
Palestinians are semites too.
Bible also says 'thou shalt not bear false witness'.

And here they all are blindly supporting murder and genocide with their lips zipped.
They all better hope that God isn't real because according to their own beliefs they are going to spend eternity burning in hell.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 16 May 2024 5:21:26 AM
The definition of 'Terror' as in 'War on Terror' has always interested me. But I have come to the conclusion that it is a deliberately constructed blanket to justify the otherwise unjustifiable killing of anyone they want to.

Without it, 'criminal' would have to be arrested and tried according to at least international Law. Instead we have a drone program and Guantanamo Bay.

Forgive me for the conspiracy theory, but what is happening in Gaza has all the hallmarks of a planned strategy and makes me wonder about the origins of the October attack. It is not beyond the abilities of Mossad to engineer such a thing. After all if you want ti smite your enemies, just copy what happened after 9/11.
Posted by Random, Thursday, 16 May 2024 7:28:22 AM
....but what is happening in Gaza has all the hallmarks of a planned strategy .....
Random,
Yes, just like the agenda of the Palestinians which is presently back-firing !
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 16 May 2024 9:07:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy