The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Australian Jew dubbed traitor for speaking out against the war in Gaza

The Australian Jew dubbed traitor for speaking out against the war in Gaza

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
the Zionist have corralled them into Rafah,
Paul1405,
Are you absolutely sure they corralled them before the Palestinians started their terrorising ?
My guess is that the Palestinians started to cop Israeli reprisals AFTER terror attacks & not before.
From what I have seen over my lifetime the Israelis only hit back, they didn't instigate attacks.
So, if the Palestinians want peace they should keep the peace !
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 11 May 2024 5:04:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy,

What do you suggest the 1.2 million innocent people, including 600,000 children in Rafah do? Each one should pen a very stern letter to their local MP demanding they do something about their dire situation, mate wake up! But then I'm sure you believe they are no value Muslim terrorists, and therefore it's justified that they pay with their lives to satisfy Zionist retribution, and ethnic cleansing of the land. I know where you stand with anyone not like you!

As a refugee yourself, you should understand the helpless situation innocent people caught up in war face.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 11 May 2024 5:37:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What do you suggest the 1.2 million innocent people, including 600,000 children in Rafah do?
Paul1405,
For a start, all those Palestinians & their sympathisers spread over the planet who demonstrate about the dreadful situation in the Middle East could pool their resources & head back to Palestine & help rebuild their country instead of running away & criticising from a safe distance.
They could talk to their people & show them that Israel could be their friend if only they denounced the terrorist activities. Israel would most likely give back some land & help build a Palestine. It's all possible if they stop the terrorist antics.
Israel is not the enemy of the Palestinians, the Palestinians are the enemies of Israel ! The ball is in their court. They're not giving Israel the chance for good relations with them. That's how I see it & I fully accept to be corrected but from all the evidence available to me this is how it looks to me.
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 11 May 2024 7:09:56 PM
Indy,

You are detached from the reality of the situation.

"if only they (Palestinians) denounced the terrorist activities. Israel would most likely give back some land & help build a Palestine."

The 1.2 million have no voice to denounce anything, they are innocent people trapped in an extremely violent situation, facing a humanitarian disaster.

"if they stop the terrorist antics"

You want to believe the 1.2 million are terrorists, simply to justify your support for their annihilation at the hands of the Zionists. Can you not understand these people are not terrorists, but innocent people caught up in a terrible situation.

In your own case, were you not a refugee who fled Europe? Do you feel responsible for the atrocities committed by your government in your name? You would be just like the Palestinians, punished for the actions of a totalitarian regime you had no hand in. Sick!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 11 May 2024 7:40:09 PM
Paul1405,
Your reply is just so typical of shifting blame to justify your hatred towards harmony. Those 1.2 million you refer to are your victims & those you support to perpetuate mayhem, no-one else's !
I'm pretty sure you don't even know why you're so obsessed with disunity !
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 11 May 2024 10:33:25 PM
Indyvidual,

If you're going to make a comment, make it an
intelligent one. Don't just post nonsensical
stuff and then just leave.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 May 2024 1:43:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy