The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Australian Jew dubbed traitor for speaking out against the war in Gaza

The Australian Jew dubbed traitor for speaking out against the war in Gaza

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
I reckon Antony, for all his anti-authoritarian sins, is a great Australian.

What Israel has done to Gaza civilians vindicates the objections he's voiced for all these years.
Posted by Maverick, Thursday, 9 May 2024 9:58:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

Antony Loewenstein is a Jew. I can't believe you would want to come out against a Jew. In principle the Jews are very nice people.

I won't come out against any Jews specifically and attack them. I have done that with the Israeli Prime Minister, but I do not consider him a Jew, certainly not a true one, I consider him an evil person and nothing more.

Antony Loewenstein has been called a "traitor" by many in his community, but people must understand Jews have different views just like everyone else.

Facing being called a Nazi collaborator and various other terms like terror supporter and an antisemite are not nice for Antony to face. As I pointed out he has faced death threats also. It's all so shocking and uncalled for.

Antony is a brave man for speaking out over many years, including against the war in Gaza. I often feel sorry for those who have been disowned by their family, their people or community when they go against a common norm.

I encourage people to support the Jews, including ones like Antony Loewenstein, not oppose them.
Posted by NathanJ, Thursday, 9 May 2024 10:36:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Israel must obliterate the Hamas terrorists" What that means in reality, and the far right has no objection, is to murder as many innocent Palestinians as possible.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 9 May 2024 11:22:07 PM
is to murder as many innocent Palestinians as possible.
Paul1405,
That is stupid hate speech. The Palestinians have a choice but they appear to choose status quo.
Isn't it simply a matter of no more terrorism, no more reprisals ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 11 May 2024 7:35:03 AM
Indy,

"The Palestinians have a choice but they appear to choose status quo.
Isn't it simply a matter of no more terrorism, no more reprisals ?"

The 1.2 million Palestinians, 600,000 of whom are children, the Zionist have corralled them into Rafah, they have no choice as the Zionist death squads, ridiculously called Special Operations Squads, are preparing to liquidate as many of these innocent people as possible. AND, you say I engage in hate speak! Tens of thousands of innocent women and children murdered by the Zionists so far in this war.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 11 May 2024 11:36:02 AM
Hi Paul,

UN has overwhelmingly voted for Palestinian rights.
The overwhelming majority of UN member states backed
Palestine's bid for statehood.

To date about 35,000 Palestinians have been killed in the
strip much of which is reduced to rubble.

More and more students are taking part in peaceful
protests around the world.

Israel is still choosing to stand alone as Netanyahu insists.
Jewish students and faculty members are also taking part in
the pro-Palestine protests.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 11 May 2024 12:10:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy