The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Dad has passed away

Dad has passed away

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Foxy,

I 100% agree with your last set of comments. So thank you.

All I can do is apologise for people like ttbn here who seem to lack compassion here.

There is no need for the author here to apologise at all.

Please continue to comment here as you face the loss of a family member you clearly cared about.
Posted by NathanJ, Sunday, 31 March 2024 9:39:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Nathan,

Thank you.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 1 April 2024 8:20:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well…Basso70 is full of information…not.

More questions are raised by Basso70’s response than answered.

Could a fact be assumed, that Basso 70 chose the format of OLO to post a cryptic post without a hint of explanation, because the dearly departed was a post-poster to OLO prior to his death?

If so, what was the dearly departed’s pseudonym?

Failing some link to reality like the above, the post is irrational.
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 1 April 2024 9:27:12 PM
It's amazing that this is still being commented on.

Would a load of crap.

Nathan,

You can't apologise for me, or anyone else except yourself. What a bloody cheek!

There are some real screwballs here, and they are not me of Diver Dan.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 1 April 2024 9:59:13 PM
My cat Tiddles has passed away, at the tender age of 19, Tiddles has gone to that big cattery in the sky. Tiddles was a regular poster on OLO, you may know him under the pseudonym of "Tiddles The Terror". Tiddles was well versed in world politics, social justice and scone making, topics oft debated by many an expert on OLO! Tiddles was well known in the neighbourhood, bring home the local fauna, birds, lizards etc at every opportunity. Neighbours would always have a kind word for Tiddles, The widow Dork at number 7, on seeing Tiddles would kindly say; "Piss off you bloody CAT!" yes Tiddles was so loved by all, I still place his little bowl of "Wiskers' out on the back veranda each day, bring it in every night, covered in ants, just like when Tiddles was alive. I buried Tiddles in the compost heap, he will make great fertiliser for next years tomato crop. RIP Tiddles

p/s I thank everyone on OLO in advance for your kind words of sympathy, and glowing tributes to Tiddles. As Fr John said at the furneral "Glad that bloody flea bag is dead!" never a kinder word spoken, Goodbye friends I'm overcome with grief.....Think I'll get a savage "Rockweeler" to replace Tiddles, the neighbours will love that.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 2 April 2024 5:50:38 AM
I enjoy watching the TV program "Dogs behaving
Badly," where an expert corrects inappropriate
behaviour of the animals.

I think that this forum could really use an expert who could
correct some people's bad behaviour here.

When we see people acting in an abusive or demeaning manner
toward others, their behaviour almost always is a symptom of
their lack of self-esteem. They have a need to put someone
else down to feel good about themselves. A behavioural
expert could help to correct this unnecessary bad trait.

It works on dogs.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 2 April 2024 11:08:03 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy