The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pauline Hanson For Prime Minister?

Pauline Hanson For Prime Minister?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Josephus,

Putin's regime by launching military aggression and
committing violence and terror against Ukraine, by
using terror against an independent state, qualifies
as a terrorist state.

Under Putin Russia uses terror against Ukraine and its
citizens. Under Putin it is a terrorist state violating
fundamental norms and principles of international law,
bilateral and multilateral agreements.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 January 2024 3:54:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"It has become clear AC does not understand what terrorism is. Terrorism deliberately sets out to murder innocent citizens, decapitate innocents and rape women and burn people in houses alive. War is not terrorism, there is a difference. what Putin is doing is war, what Hamas did is terrorism."

- Maybe they never told you about the successful military raid Hamas conducted where they killed hundreds of IDF in their barracks in their pyjamas.
72 members of Israels elite Golani brigade have been killed.

Don't look over there Josephus, Look over here.

Well you fell for it.
Too busy listening to the October 7 narrative to learn the October 7 truth.
There wasn't just Hamas, there was Islamic Resistance and random Gazan opportunists that also took hostages and committed atrocities.

IDF killed just as many Israeli civilians as the Palestinians did.
They want you to listen to the 'Hamas are terrorists and animals' narrative.
They don't want you to listen to the 'Hamas conducted a successful military raid on the IDF, slaughtered them and made them look like like a second-rate military and incompetent fools' narrative.

At least try to see the bigger picture.
The Israelis up on the podium are the same incompetent fools who ignored the intelligence and failed in the job to protect Israelis on October 7.

Palestinians enjoy the right of resistance against an occupying power, but killing unarmed non-combatants is still a war crime.

Once again, I denounce all violence against non-combatants.
IDF are taking very heavy losses today.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 9 January 2024 4:09:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, the Russian invasion, on Russia's part was completely unavoidable.
Putin did everything possible to avoid having to invade.

When it's all over and it's clear that Russia has no intention whatsoever of imperialist gains in Europe, hopefully then you'll realise you were lied to.

They told you this to make you think it was a real threat to Europe and to garner military support against Russia.
Do you think they would really empty all their military equipment and stockpiles if there was a chance Russia really was going to invade them?
Russia's not interested in territorial conquest.
It wants a collective security agreement with Europe.

If Ukraine had've negotiated in April 2022.
They could've retained all their lands (except Crimea)
Now they have lost those lands forever and they will have to accept Russian terms for total surrender, and Russia is going to take more land yet, but I don't think they're interested in Western Ukraine.

Putin said the other day that Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Romania can have it as they already have their eyes on their historical lands in Western Ukraine.

I know you don't listen or believe anything I say on the subject, but these are the facts.
The West has done far more damage to Ukraine and Europe itself.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 9 January 2024 4:25:30 PM
Dear Foxy,

«The one who replaces your current one may
also not be to your liking.»

Correct, but I have to try - what can I lose?

At least I don't know them and they don't know me,
so I can reasonably expect that they will be open the hear me at least.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 9 January 2024 4:58:52 PM
I just got my ballot paper for PM. There's only 2 candidates.

# Daffy Duck
# Pauline Hanson

How do you choose when the 2 are so much alike, and of equal ability?
Posted by Soap Box, Thursday, 11 January 2024 7:05:39 AM
Pauline Hanson appeals to the Ego-Nationalists within society. Appealing to that groups already latent sense of national pride, in Australia that means flag waving, ANZAC'c, the virtues of the bronzed Aussie etc. THEN tells the same group the Utopian past has been taken away from them by clearly identifiable evil forces, progressive liberals, and minorities mostly. Not only are these evil forces out to destroy what is pure and good, but they also want to impose a regime of their will. BUT, its no too late, there is a messiah, with a simple message, who can restore harmony, generally refereed to as "the good old days", by expunging these powerful evil forces! Trump in America operates the same way, as have many others in the past, and Hanson does in Australia.
Posted by Soap Box, Thursday, 11 January 2024 8:08:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All