The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is there a God?

Is there a God?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 45
  9. 46
  10. 47
  11. All
David
You’re the master of forgiveness- and- some are the past masters of manipulation.
Still I am sure you can see through most things.

Belly

Relax belly I haven’t come in here to hassle you. There are many Gods according to millions of people but I think the key to all those people is to find it `within themselves.`

None of them seem to have shown much compassion for animals our most innocent I am afraid.
People largely make choices- animals are stuck with the choices we make for them.
I know you don’t care much about live exports or Animals. I can tell a man by his posts after a while.
You say you want peace- and your hurt and upset belly but on no less than three occasions I asked you to back off making snide remarks.
Ok ,Ok I said I wasn’t here to hassle or upset you a and I meant it.

It’s clear you opened this thread to sway David away from the other.
I don’t think David’s that fickle – but he’s genion in his compassion for people and I think you know that.
If David doesn’t mind perhaps you can use this thread as a healing for all of us.
We have offered this before however you have rejected it and got carried away with the support of others.
Its ok for them belly because lets face it they have nothing to loose. Your as loyal to your course as we are ours. We are the only real losers in the end
I have vast experience over years working with labour state Governments advisors etc.
NONE of my comments are about YOU.
When you attack- Naturally I defend.
Perhaps David can help us find a solution if he doesn’t mind
If you wish to- It’s my fourth olive branch and the last.
David Do you have any suggestions for belly and pale?
Ordinary stuff buddy- no bibles.
Yo
You’re going to love me soon
Ready to blow the lid on your pet topic
BIG TIME!
Stay well
You be good now belly.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 13 September 2007 9:28:54 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pale settle, I can not understand your post, and I know you do not either settle.
If today it was my job to invent a God I would want him/her to be a God for all humans.
I would use much of the Holy books of the worlds advice for good living and none of the threats.
My God would be our friend not our master, not demanding a life on our knees.
My God would teach us to treat all who are ill equally not based on cash, to educated every one who wants to learn , not just about God but his/her world as it truly is.
But my God would still be my invention and warts and all, much to achieve mans is now able to be his own God.
To stand and face reality and the challenges that brings.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 13 September 2007 10:56:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
belly
Why am I not surprised! - not one word for the Animals
You will be in good company in that case with all the other church Leaders.
To hell with your god.!
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 13 September 2007 11:05:40 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hear hear PALE.

We can find the answer to this question by investigating nature itself. Certainly all living things must seek out food and safety; and every creature must hunt for nourishment and become aggressive in its own defense.

However, this is not the only principle at work. The great majority of creatures display selfless acts unequalled of devotion for their offspring and families, for other animals in the herd or in some cases, even for other species.

The animal kingdom often displays behaviors that reflect devotion and cooperation, solidarity and guarding one another's interests.

Humans who believe they have dominion over other species to do with as they wish, will not find spiritual enlightment or see the face of God.

After all, dog spelt backwards is GOD!
Posted by dickie, Thursday, 13 September 2007 11:24:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
HA HA..Hey Belly..May I start?
Posted by SPANKY, Friday, 14 September 2007 3:12:00 AM
As I said pale settle my best friend is my little dog.
The question is asked because it seems our Gods divide us, place some in lessor standing than others yes SPANKY GET INTO IT.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 14 September 2007 4:05:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 45
  9. 46
  10. 47
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy