The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australian Technology drives Solar Cell Breakthrough

Australian Technology drives Solar Cell Breakthrough

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
"Renewables push NEM electricity prices down to historical levels."

That's an example of a misleading truth. There's no shortage of such information from the renewable energy industry, a fact which reinforces my opinion of them as a bunch of con artists.
Posted by Fester, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 1:15:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In contrast to the floundering renewables industry, last week the UK government granted 27 licences for oil an gas exploration and development in the North Sea.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 4:49:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Using solar is problematic but in vehicles it is more problematic because solar needs storage whereas hydrocarbons are their own storage. As I understand the e-vehicle market is slipping with many left "on the lot". But green lobbyists are pressuring legislators to force people to use them in order to prevent the market slide.
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 21 November 2023 12:12:50 PM
WTF
They are right the solar renewables are pushing the prices down.
I have seen Sth Aus with a price of -$200, not a mistake minus $200.
So they were paying another state to take their excess power.
You cannot get it cheaper than that !
That is what put the coal fired power stations out of business.

Qld also sells at a negative price fairly often.
Funny, they never offer those prices after sunset ? I wonder why ?

Obviously this cannot go on and on and that is why the whole thing
will collapse in a heap.
Posted by Bezza, Sunday, 3 December 2023 1:26:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy