The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where To For Our Over Six Fives.

Where To For Our Over Six Fives.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Paul1405,
By far even less sustainable is keeping the likes of you on the public payroll ! I have a legacy that still benefits the people,, what'll yours be ?
A blank slate ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 30 December 2022 7:05:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Funny how Paul1405 is so quick off the mark for demanding replies from others !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 6 January 2023 8:57:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Indy,

I do not demand replies, no one here is compelled to reply. Your above post is guff, you fail on several accounts, there is no meaningful question(s) asked by you.

Claim by you; "I (Indy) have a legacy that still benefits the people, what'll yours be ? Explain your legacy, is it being years on social welfare, I can't match that.

"A blank slate ?" That doesn't make sense as a question.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 6 January 2023 1:56:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy