The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Driven by indignation at injustice > Comments

Driven by indignation at injustice : Comments

By Julia Gillard, published 5/10/2009

Collective responsibility and democratic action are necessary to ensure people can develop themselves and excel.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All
sorry to destract your post yet again...but..need to reply some trolls..dont worry i know blue cross isnt your troll..so will ignore this fixated lunatic/troll

next..sad to see that injustice ammuses you so..dwg

clearly your laughing at your own delusioned supiriority/based on disbelief in fables,,,or strawman..created by your fellow ignorants,,to state.then refute..your own deluded reasonings...

yet again i ask you reveal,,6000 years..reveal where any religion say's..flat earth..your clearly impressed...by your own insanity

so now..i need search..for some more injustice,..to allow you to die laughing..metaphoriclly speaking,..of course...personally i feel your dead in your mind..anmd nomatter what i post you poor deluded athiests wont try to comprehend

im expecting much more from julia...under the maxim..of to whome much is given...reminding julie..that the much expected...isnt only expected..by the israel warmongers..to whom far too much has been gifted...

just usa cash gifts total over 1,3 trillion..check the numbers jules..add in gifts like the german nulke sub..the american nuke facilities..

we in reality all should soon be laughing..as insanely as dwg

anyhow...you know laughing..for no reason..is a sign of insanity

but back to topic..ignoring the flames...im laughing for good reason

to save me searching out your info..please read whatreallyhappend.listen to republic radio..alexjones...why are we injecting kids and pregnant woman with GMO...

vacines dont use eggs anymore..now its gmo..grown on bl;ended up meat/serum...recall the monkey serum..that gave us aids..

well this is the next stage..of the truelly vile..to kill of/or mutate the goy...get it...same reaon they drppped depleted uranium on the captives in gaza..check out the mutations

but i forget you dont care about gaza...any way to the funny boy.gwb..keep laughing...you dont know hoe dumb you appear...im laughing because im sadend our leaders serve other intrests...not the people nor the common weal..[gods estates]

[who is not a child of god..thus who is not a people of god
who living doess not live ..but by gods gift of life

who you serving julia/kevin/wayne..?
do you know..how come your doing as you do?
stop taking the party line...

take the side of gods children...ie...the rest of us
satan cares for his own..in/from..israel
peace...not pieces
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 22 October 2009 10:06:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No,
One Under God
If you had of read my previous posts you would see that I am laughing because if I didn't I would surely be insane
For twelve years I have fought my guts out trying to defeat pure and simple blatant criminal behaviour at the removal of my son
It is so-called people that are supposed to be conducting themselves with the belief of God, You know Courts and Judges, Magistrates, Solicitors and Barristers isn't the whole legal profession tied to "God"
Lies,perjury, false representation of DO's, altering of file records and the list goes on, then the AUDACITY of Solicitors and Barristers claiming the word ETHICAL into thier argument
All the above mentioned cr/p while an innocent child cries and makes himself physically sick for his parents deprived of an education and etc
Other words CHILD ABUSE and what is done? Sweet F/A

So no, OUG I laugh because the moment I stop I will surely be insane

Thanks have a good life
From Dave
Posted by dwg, Thursday, 22 October 2009 11:49:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
i have now read the quote...someone else posted it on another thread..i made my reply to it there...essentially on of the athiest herd quoted it as some thesis to under pin evolution/athiesm debate

the guy is clearly a writer selling his book about cain..little wonder he says insane things..athiests in their desperation jump on

oh oh..a nobel prize winner..[in literature...lol..very authoritive that...lol..only to the athiest herd

i am well aware of your circumstances...having read your posts on the topic...its you that now raise the child to make some point or other

i reacted to your flat earth delusions etc...when thats an yiddish/assumption/presumption..thats not written in the bible..sunshine..thus not able to be attributed it..to create de facto joinder..to make pathetic point scores,..off your own strawman
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 22 October 2009 9:03:00 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG
"its you that now raise the child to make some point or other"
I raise my son's case because you and other bible preaching so-called men of God, want to preach about your beliefs and try to force them on others and anyone that doesn't agree are less than human.
I raise my son's case because people say they want child abuse to stop,people like you who are supposed to be acting in the way of your God, want to make up thier own set of rules,
ie, Courts,Judges,Barristers,Magistrates, and Solicitors that are supposed to be people God, truthful and uphold the Laws of the Country
I raise my son's case as I need look no further than that to see the corruption lies and abuse that is so prevalent across the community
and all people like you want to say is God, God, God,
I fought my guts out for my son that has Driven me by the Injustice
and hurt that the so-called God people have caused my son

Put simply i am "Driven by Indignation at Injustice" whether people want to hate my guts or not that is no excuse to hurt my innocent child
Dave
Posted by dwg, Sunday, 25 October 2009 2:45:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
feel better now..i didnt take your child...sounds like govt agencies/may have..i see..nothing..can change what is...thus see no benifit raising the issue here...unless your seeking julia to do something

in that case..i suggest writing her..a letter..anyhow..i do not see what else..i can say to you...you make claims..

quote..<<<..I raise my son's..case..because..you and other bible preaching..so-called men of God,..want to..preach..about your beliefs..and try to force..them on others..and anyone that doesn't agree..are less than human>>...

ok..fair enough...but..let me say this...i dont feel..im p-reaching the bible...but feel free to expand..or validate your claim

im not..one of/..the so called..<<men of god>>..[is this some neo..[new]..sect?

i believe..that when the religious people..believing in the one good/god...get to..gether..as one..for the only one...each religions prophets /messengers will rejoice...see religion is used to divide us...who is not..a child of god...who live's..but by the living gods will..we live

i feel..you may have been hurt..by those claiming religious values..yet are deaf..to the love..of the living god...being accorded equally..upon us all...

not via..one messenger's religion/..over/the other..but one to one..each making...their own peace...one to one/with god...atonemeant[at-one-meant]..thats not preaching..thats prophecy

<<I raise my son's case..because people say..they want child abuse..to stop,..people like you..who are supposed to be..acting..in the way of your God,...>>>..i like many others..follow the egsample of the chirst...born of woman...thus human...

he revealed..that ye see me do...ye shall do greater...greater than god..?..of course not..see him/..see our father/..but see you same/same...we are created..in his image...

furrther see emmanuel..[god within]...god sustains us to life/via logic..via our heart...his thone..is our living/loving beating hearts...the natural/nurture/..of nature..that we do./to the least..we do to him

you say i/we...<<want to..make up thier own..set of rules>>.lest you forget..in your grief...we have ten hard and fast rules,..see there is../

gods higher laws..

..then mans/civil laws..of contract...

..see you fell/..foul of civil law
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 25 October 2009 8:50:47 PM
...mainly because you..made your self..and your child..a person...under the act...see thaT JESUS ADVIZED..us not to take oath..[matt]

..but jesus good-advice..was ignored by yourself...and now/..you tasted the bitter fruits...via/..your own act..you..chose...

see..when you registered..the child/under the births/marrages act...you gave up the..freedom of the child/made it surity for the state..[under terms of bankruptsy]..

in fact...u..took faulse oath..to do it...you swore true...dead instruments of...lol..state/a fiction..[d.o.b]..etc

your sig-nature..[writen/oath]..gave them..higher standing...thus you and them..fell under..civil juristiction...via your contract/application[under the act]..../signed sealed..you/into satan's civil/contract-ed/realm

ignorance of the law..is no excuse/

..but had you..read the rule book..you wouldnt have fallen..for the scam/of the demons..running a-muck..in the mocery..or demonic autocracy...capitalism's/rulling demo-cracy...run by the..beuro-roc-rats

see..child stealing..by the state..is as old/as..the hills...nothing buys loyalty..to the party-line..as much as having the dirt..on your judges/polititions etc...

its a filthy business...thats why lawyers/run govt..as well as the courts...most polititions..are or were..lawyer's...the law-society/and bankers boys club..runs the global scam...

but you..couldnt care less..thats why..they took your child...cause they can
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 25 October 2009 8:51:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy