The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > We are all Africans > Comments

We are all Africans : Comments

By Nayan Chanda, published 30/7/2009

Massive amounts of genetic research has laid to rest any doubt about our African origin.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I just can't wait to read Runner's opinion of this piece.
Posted by Grim, Thursday, 30 July 2009 10:06:14 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
“Sweden’s well-known author Lasse Berg”?

Well known by whom?

All this is rubbish. I don’t think that anyone but Africans are going to look at themselves in the mirror and agree that they are African. Racists are not going to suddenly stop being racists because they are told that, deep down, they are really Africans.

This article wins the award for useless trivia.
Posted by Leigh, Thursday, 30 July 2009 11:11:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well yes, we are all humans. Chimps and bonobos are our closest
relatives, sharing around 98% of our dna. Runner has a REALLY
hard time with that one :)
Posted by Yabby, Thursday, 30 July 2009 11:20:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All science points to us having common ancestors (and it certainly ain't monkeys). At least we have made some progress since science believed the aboriginals were the missing link. The Adamic nature is no more visible anywhere than many of the OLO posters. True science will always validate Scripture( not that the Scriptures need the validation of man). Maybe Obama needs to be sent this article in order to stop him sprouting racial nonsense. He needs to know he is now President of all Americans not just African/Americans. His ridiculous accusations of the Police recently just displayed how far he has to come.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 30 July 2009 11:21:27 AM
G'Day All, Well someone has finally admitted that we are all of the same ancestary WOW! Yes we are all of the human race.It goes to show that if we do away with the "Glory & Colour" of the story we will find that most legends, myths & religous beliefs are mostly based on a true story. Take the XX & XY principles it is now stated that the Y factor is actually a deformed X so that would put credence to God creating a perfect mate with the XX being actually perfection. OH this goes against the grain as I am a Chauvinist having to accept this. That is just the way it is. The Feminists out there stop laughing let me bear this "indignity" in peace. I would go as far to say that if Antartica ever was exposed again it would probably be where the human race was first born as it seems apparent that Africa, Aussie, Sth America were all connected to Antartica & that was the original Godwana Land. Just some food for thought. Thanks again for your time. Dave.
Posted by dwg, Thursday, 30 July 2009 11:54:55 AM
Runner,
True science will always validate Scripture( not that the Scriptures need the validation of man).

Please read some of the fifty items at the following site or better still watch the Bible video linked to the site. I doubt if you can logically argue against any of the points made in the fifty items which were apparently written to sink the unsinkable rubber ducks.
Maybe Leigh should also read the arguments.
http://godisimaginary.com/
Posted by Foyle, Thursday, 30 July 2009 1:02:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy