The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Revisiting the 'Axis of Evil' - Part I > Comments

Revisiting the 'Axis of Evil' - Part I : Comments

By Dilip Hiro, published 11/8/2008

Given the catastrophic consequences of attacking Iran, the US may have to live with an Iranian nuclear program.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
"So you are back again Paull with the same worn-out story as if Israel with her illegal nuclear warheads is only after peace?"

Israel is the only legal entity in this region. Israel was the only nation subjected to a UN Vote for her re-establishment, and all the Arab and Islamic states voted in that motion: who voted for the Arab states? Briton created these states for 30 barrels of oil, disregarding the Kurds, Coptics, Druse and the Jews - who predate both Islam and the Arab race in this region.

The illegal part was how the arabs perpertrated a multi-state attack on a UN established state, with a declared goal of genocide. And no UN Resolution to date: why not?

The other illegal part was the corruption of the Balfour Mandate, and the creation of the first 2-state in Jordan - which carved out 80% of the Balfour - for no legitimate reason. A Mandate is not negotiable, and this corruption was perpertrated when the Jews were at their most helpless, following W.W.II - and thus is was illegal and immoral.

Also a corruption is the handing out of countries to Regimes, and allowing them to treat the country as their private and personal property! Who's heard of such insanity - it smells putrid?

But who's there to take Briton to task?

Unlike Israel, none of the arab states created by Briton have any historical borders, and none of them existed 120 years ago. Half of these lands should be taken and handed to non-muslims and non-arabs, like the kurds, coptics and christians. Nor should mosques and citizenship in non-muslim lands be allowed when churches and citizenship are banned in muslim lands. Its called "RECIPROCITY'.
Posted by IamJoseph, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 8:58:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh what a joy it is to be godless, raceless and graceless.

How liberating it is to be free of internal voices, myths, spin, greed, nationalism and political correctness.

To not have the burden of a 3000 year-old pawn ticket for the land of Palestine.

A pawn ticket chiseled from a great heavy lump of granite.

A pawn ticket so crushingly burdensome, that the weight of redeeming it has turned a once vibrant, talented, philosophical and altruistic group of humans into -

- well - just Israelis actually. That's all. It's a pity isn't it?

(my grandfather managed a pawn shop - I know stuff about pawn tickets
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 10:21:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Briton created these states for 30 barrels of oil.."
- The same oil we have been happily using all these years.

"Unlike Israel, none of the arab states created by Briton have any historical borders".
- Like Australia I suppose? Why did the Jews leave anyway?

"Half of these lands should be taken and handed to non-muslims and non-arabs, like the kurds, coptics and christians."
- Which half, taken by whom and who decides?

I'm with Chris on this one. No wonder the Muslims feel as aggrieved and paranoid as the Jews while the Christians play them off against each other and wait to pick up the spoils.
Posted by rache, Wednesday, 13 August 2008 1:49:53 AM
“To not have the burden of a 3000 year-old pawn ticket for the land of Palestine.A pawn ticket chiseled from a great heavy lump of granite.”

Chris, that’s a pertinent and weighty statement. If only it had been carved out of soapstone rather than durable granite: they might now be free. After 3 millennia of wear and tear and terrible testing it would by now be ground down to a mere historical shadow of its origins, no longer acceptable as tender.
Posted by colinsett, Wednesday, 13 August 2008 11:16:00 AM
Get historically real, Iam Joseph. Surely you don't believe that Nixon did not know about it?

What we said earlier was that it has recently been found in White House archives how Kissinger warned President Nixon that if he did not clamp down on Israel's plans to go martially nuclear, the upsetting of the ME balance of power could cause unsurmountable hatred from Arab nations in the future.

Which it certainly has done, Joseph.

Once again, matey, please check up on your history, including the one about the US archives.
Posted by bushbred, Wednesday, 13 August 2008 11:34:05 AM
Bushbred,

I have asked you time and again to show me HOW the Israelis possessing nuclear weapons has made one IOTA of a difference to the relationship between Israel and its Arab neighbours.

You have consistently refused to do so.

There is NO evidence that I can see that the relationship would change at all if Israel had no nukes. Israel beat the combined armies of the Arab world into submission three times, conventionally. There is your cause for the hate and mistrust of Israel. Not in its possession of weapons which are purely defensive in their nature.

Israels nukes merely prevent its neighbours unleashing WMD attacks on Israel. Now I understand why it would annoy the Arabs that they can't just wipe out Israel with chemical and biological weapons, but the fact that it annoys you is proof, pure and simple, of your hatred of Israel.
Posted by Paul.L, Wednesday, 13 August 2008 12:23:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy