The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Obituary for the first human clone > Comments

Obituary for the first human clone : Comments

By David van Gend, published 8/2/2008

Cloning as a serious science suddenly died: it has been superceded by a new simple, powerful and ethical technique.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
It must be nice beening Dr David van Gend beening able to tell the rest of us what is wrong and what is right. From what I've read there are still good reason to explore stem cell lines from clones.
Posted by Kenny, Friday, 8 February 2008 9:19:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If man can clone an animal without the intervention of God, then man can clone a human without the intervention of God, so let's get it done and dusted and have an end to all this religious humbug.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Friday, 8 February 2008 9:48:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
VK3AUU.
Yes...but how do you know that God hasnt already intervened to stop cloning?
If you know anything about Him, He works at vastly different levels from men.
The Holy Spirit touches men and they dont even know they were touched.
Revealing a new technique to distract from cloning is childs play.
Posted by Gibo, Friday, 8 February 2008 10:49:14 AM
I don't see why I shouldn't be able to have myself cloned to provide myself organs if I need them. Can someone please explain to me why I shouldn't be able to use my own DNA to provide myself with these organs?
Posted by BN, Friday, 8 February 2008 11:53:36 AM
We've cloned enough gods as it is; all they do is cause us trouble. Look at the Middle East mess.

The thought of being able to replicate or repair such as George Bush, Vladimir Putim and all the other psychopaths of the world, using merely their skin cells, is the scariest thing I have heard yet. This area of science should be abloished.
Posted by HenryVIII, Friday, 8 February 2008 12:18:21 PM
What does the Bible actually say about cloning (human or otherwise)? What was Jesus Christ's position on cloning? Why isn't cloning mentioned in the Ten Commandments?
Posted by DavidJS, Friday, 8 February 2008 12:29:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy