The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Boys and guns > Comments

Boys and guns : Comments

By Peter West, published 11/1/2008

A new report from the UK might encourage a move back to single-sex learning, even within a coeducational school.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Turn right than left. Maybe your saracasm is different to mine. I didn't realise that it had to fit your criteria to be classified as sarcasm.

Oh and if you had read my blog you would have noticed that the reason that there are so many complaints is because they didn't investigate the matter in the first instance and as a result the victimisation didn't stop and even impacted my other children and further allegations that we made about fresh instances of bias and manipulation that came with evidence in support were filed away. YOu don't seem to understand that once you are targeted they continue to do you harm so that you present distressed and with a story to tell that is hard to believe. They have a story/tale that they have developed and created that they want to present about me and my children and they know that the will get away with it because people somehow always stick up for them despite the fact that the issues involve children.

The DET have breached their Policy by not investigating these serious allegations. They have breached their Code of Conduct by their actions. I have the evidence to prove it. Do you not think that when people are denied their basic human right to be treated fairly and are denied impartial and unbiased decisions then that is treating them like lower ranked citizens?

Do you not believe that allegations of the nature that my family are making should be fairly and independently investigated? Best interest of the child should always be of paramount concern so as to protect the children.
Posted by Jolanda, Friday, 18 January 2008 9:40:25 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jolanda, for your benefit, you may learn something today.

sarcasm means (from dictionary.com)
stating the opposite of the intended meaning, e.g. using "that's fantastic" to mean "that's awful".
so its not turnleftthenright criteria.

I have read your Blog and your original claims where investigated and it was found that an error was made and therefore corrected your daughter was placed in selective but you werent happy with that outcome so you continued to complain.

is this correct?
Posted by Annoyed Parent, Friday, 18 January 2008 3:07:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Annoyed parent. No it is not correct.
Posted by Jolanda, Friday, 18 January 2008 3:27:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jolanda, so you are saying that they never founds errors. and that your daughter was not then given a place in a selective school.

basic human right - the basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled"
[1] Examples of rights and freedoms which are often thought of as human rights include civil and political rights, such as the right to life and liberty, freedom of expression, and equality before the law; and social, cultural and economic rights, including the right to participate in culture, the right to work, and the right to education.

nothing about being treated fairly or right to an education and the level that each person wants or feels they dererve. note the word BASIC.
maybe you have learnt two things today.
Posted by Annoyed Parent, Friday, 18 January 2008 3:56:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Annoyed parent. Note the words 'equality before law'.
Posted by Jolanda, Saturday, 19 January 2008 11:42:17 AM
Jolanda,

Thats right why should you get any special treatment!
Posted by Annoyed Parent, Saturday, 19 January 2008 3:24:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy