The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The irrational slide to Rudd > Comments

The irrational slide to Rudd : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 12/9/2007

The gravitation towards Rudd demonstrates an irrationality steeped in ignorance that flies in the face of logic.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. All
.............................well damn me! So THAT'S the reason!!

(Beam me up Scotty.)
Posted by Ginx, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 2:10:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What complete tripe. There is nothing irrational about being sick to death of John Howard and his snivelling bunch of lying cowards.

The reality is that we have a GDP of $1 trillion and a debt of $1.64 trillion which makes us not viable. The only reason trade has increased is rising prices and higher dollar, there are no more jobs than before, 2 million are unemployed or underemployed, serfchoices is an absolute catastrophe for job security for our young people and please give us all a rest from the Howard worship.

"Being unable to organise a leadership challenge when you're apparently heading for electoral oblivion is a bit like not being able to get a beer in a brewery."

Maria Hawthorne - CT this am.
Posted by Marilyn Shepherd, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 2:14:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
can't see why anyone is excited about replacing howard with rudd. no big difference- they are both pollies, you know.
Posted by DEMOS, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 2:18:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
gibo: "the trouble lies in the spirit world where the dark forces of satan are stirring up bad attitudes towards John Howard and his government."

Indeed, Ginx. Clearly, it's the dark forces of satan that are causing the electorate to support Rudd, irrationally.

There's absolutely no irrationality evident among Howard supporters.

Nope, none at all.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 2:20:31 PM
Ah yes Gibo. I seem to recall you've counselled us on the dangers of demonic possession in the past.

Good for you. Decent satire is hard to find these days - keep at it.

Same goes for the author...
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 2:21:23 PM
Is Gibo the new runner?

It seems to me that Ariel's irrational belief in the absolute evil of the Left and the unlimited benevolence of the Right is just as destructive to we realists as is Gibo and runner's irrational belief in their chosen deity.

In late breaking news, let it be known that I am no longer an atheist or an agnostic; I am now a frevent believer in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
Posted by Reynard, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 2:41:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16