The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The irrational slide to Rudd > Comments

The irrational slide to Rudd : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 12/9/2007

The gravitation towards Rudd demonstrates an irrationality steeped in ignorance that flies in the face of logic.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
Dresdener,what a terrific way to describe Rudd, all sizzle and no sausage. That really hits the spot.
Communicat, Marilyn is only happy when she is wielding her misery, she sounds just like Julia Gillard. Maybe she looks like her too.
And I meant the ALP when I wrote my post, you only have to look at how mismanaged the states are to see how the whole country is going to end up under the Labor care.
There is none so blind as the ALP fanatics. None.
Posted by mickijo, Monday, 17 September 2007 1:24:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Methinks the Howard groupies are in panic mode....

Jonno; only 41 and so embittered?

Cuppatee/Bex/lie down.
Posted by Ginx, Monday, 17 September 2007 1:52:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear old mickijo!

"There is none so blind as the ALP fanatics. None." I'll bet my last sausage he really believes the world will end if Labor wins. Just like the last time.
Posted by FrankGol, Monday, 17 September 2007 2:04:19 PM
Thankyou Jonathan J. Ariel for ID clarification.
Posted by Liam, Monday, 17 September 2007 5:23:45 PM
According to the author "[I]n 3 years time the people will remove Rudd like a cancerous polyp from its collective bowel."

With his potty mouth and dotty argumentation, I suspect that Mr Ariel is the love-child of Noel Crichton-Brown & Danna Vale.

But apart from that fine pedigree, he has thus far demonstrated no aptitude whatsoever for public writing or, for that matter, coherent discourse.

Oh for the pre-internet days, when the audience for Mr Ariel's ravings could extend no further than earshot of the soap-boxes in the corner of Hyde Park.
Posted by Mercurius, Monday, 17 September 2007 6:16:41 PM
Liam

"invasion of Lebanon and targeting of civilians,"

Typical leftie. Have a go at Israel and while your at it throw in the bogey men of nuclear power and GM crops. Just follow fashion, don't develop an understanding of anything, what course did you say you did?

Don't mention hundreds and hundreds of Hezbollah missiles fired at Israel, that's not an invasion of course, or the Darfur (Muslim) refugees fleeing into Israel from Egypt which won't take them.

Make life simple and follow the same crowd. But all the same do vote Howard out of office, the party which cut back on education and foreign language programs and canceled tax cuts for research and development limiting our technological industries which were so carefully nursed by the ALP.
Posted by logic, Monday, 17 September 2007 10:13:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy