The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The extraordinarily cruel rendition of Australia animals to the Middle East > Comments

The extraordinarily cruel rendition of Australia animals to the Middle East : Comments

By Mirko Bagaric and Lyn White, published 14/3/2007

Live meat exports: in the end, no matter how the numbers are crunched, some things are beyond economic justification.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. All
Yabby says: "Females seem to dominate the animal libber groups".

This thread on live animal exports reveals some 11 posters whose signatures would be regarded as masculine and only 3 clearly feminine names plus PALE which equals 4.

He claims that females post on this thread to compensate for "maternal hormomes (sic)".

May I suggest to the incoherent and confused Yabby, that his inane commentary reveals symptons of a condition commonly referred to as "penilepause"? Treatment is now available for men's secret business.

I recommend that any surgical procedures required for his depressing ailment be rendered without the benefit of an anaesthetic. He should be hog-tied to prevent any attempts at escaping, providing it does not hinder the surgeon. Otherwise a steel "crush" would be a most appropriate restraint.

Perhaps he may then give consideration to the biblical edict of retributive justice .......... "an eye for an eye".
Posted by dickie, Monday, 16 April 2007 10:32:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dickie, I recently read a study which showed that high oxytocin
levels make women more gullible. Perhaps thats your problem lol,
if you think that people who post, insist on using their own
gender, when choosing a nick. High oxytocin types, apart
from strong mothering instincts, also want to teach and
lecture everyone else, even when they know zilch. Perhaps
you should get your levels checked :)

I remind you that millions of men have been circumsized without
anesthetic. Perhaps you should wander out on the streets and
give a few of them a big hug, as they would clearly be
suffering from lifelong trauma :)
Posted by Yabby, Tuesday, 17 April 2007 10:01:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dickie Nicky

All good people who have posted on OLO.

As Yabby Might Say shheez. Why cant animal welfare welfare minded people work together a little more.

Dickie and I mentioned earlier some of your comments especially on other threads show protential. Nicky is well informed.
Lyn White and Merko Likewise and the many others.

Nobody knows more than myself how upsetting it is to see animals mistreated.
However especially because of that we need to work together and not against each other.

For the animals sake I put it to you that emotional outburst 'that we have all been guilty of' including myself from time to time does nothing to enhance our efforts to convince the public to support us all to change things for animals.

Although there are not hundreds of posters on this thread it is read by hundreds- even thousands.

Why cant Animal Welfare groups learn to work together and their members.

In particular I will ask why wont Animals Australia work with PALE?

In 2003 and again in 2005 pale along with RSPCA QLD submitted a report to the Senate enquiry which would have increased the carcuss trade to the expense of live trade.

On top of that AFIC in conjunction with us also did like wise.

Yet nobody wanted to know about it including Andrew Bartlett.

Is it because we are working to reopen abattoirs to faze outlive exports?- and if so could somebody tell me if they have a better idea?

PALE in conjunction with RSPCA QLD has also let it be known we are fortunate enough to have several lawyers as members and have offered some services many times[ time depending]
Strange no takers.

We have asked so many times for the others groups and people to help us contact farmers Australia wide to firstly help as many as we can with feed and water and secondly- let them know about the cojoint ventures to re open abattoirs and encourage more free range farmers. Again nobody wanted to know.

So I am just wondering what you people do want?

For The Animals
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 19 April 2007 7:09:13 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why Am I not Surprsised-No Reply.
Well I am only left after years to come to the conclusion that the- real aim behind some groups is to turn everybody into Veggies.

Nice thought but not much help to the suffering animals.

Now I dont reckon anybody could be that dumb for over twenty years, which is about the lenghth of time some of these lot have been around.
So do these groups have a political agenda one wonders?

Should we actually be taking public donations as animal welfare organisations to pay wages to oneselves?

I guess so. But the counter arugument for that would have to be "only if it is showing some sort of benefit " to the cause.

In this case its meant to be the animals.

You know what is a fact. The fact is nobody wants to help re open a abattoirs and open new free range pork farms and poultry farms to compete with the intensive cruel corp lot.

Oh they say they support carcuss - but is that really the case.

Maybe Peter Costello should take a closer look at where all these donations from the public end up.

The proof is in the pudding. I can say for years none of you including Andrew wish to help to reopen plants to faze out live exports.
So Yes its an extrordiary situation that needs a much closer look.

Yabby raised the issue of bitching amoungst women.

He hit the nail on the head.

For God sake if you all must pay somebody let some blokes take the leading role because you lot are doing more damage than good with your childish comments[ Lyn excluded]
Hey and before you wrote back picking on the spelling. I do it on purpose. It makes me feel closer the Clancy- but u lot wouldnt get that!
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 20 April 2007 12:10:13 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy