The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > SuperManne v ThunderBolt: the battle for the last word in the history wars > Comments

SuperManne v ThunderBolt: the battle for the last word in the history wars : Comments

By John Morton, published 18/9/2006

Robert Manne and Andrew Bolt slug it out in a debate about history, truth and memory.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Well no it's not actually Karsoon, but your opinion goes to proving that perhaps your opinion is.

I must have missed anywhere you've actually shown any of Bolt's arguments to be incorrect or false. I await enlightenment.
Posted by T800, Monday, 25 September 2006 5:29:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It must be so gratifying to take the moral high ground, and defend it with so many of the looney left gathered in one spot.

There is no 'stolen' generation. 99% of those supposedly "stolen" would be dead if they had not been taken to secure and safe surrounds, almost always with the acqiesence of tribal or family authorities.

Rather than "sorry" day we should have "Thankyou" day and the generation renamed the 'Saved' generation.
Posted by Simon Templar, Monday, 25 September 2006 9:36:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It Never ceases to amaze me how reluctant those who claim to disagree with what Bolt, says on matters such as this, are to ACTUALLY look at what he has said about it.
How many of the Bolt Nay Sayers here have read the transcript of the debate in question ?
Come on hands up!
From the comments so far I would say not many at all :o)
Posted by Iain, Tuesday, 26 September 2006 10:49:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lain HANDSUP?
Posted by KAROOSON, Tuesday, 26 September 2006 8:08:35 PM
T800,just testing,the comments to get the result
Posted by KAROOSON, Tuesday, 26 September 2006 8:13:20 PM
T800,sorry mate this writer has made it very clear,that Andrew Bolt,has not got the guts,to answer when questioned,time after time,this writer and many others have challeneged,and refuted his bolony version of many items with regards to his interpretation of events,and what was his response,the SNIP,and my beef is with him,and not readers of this forum,so to you will,I say,try your stunt in the Andrew Bolt forum
Posted by KAROOSON, Thursday, 28 September 2006 12:54:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy