The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hairdresser infidelity > Comments

Hairdresser infidelity : Comments

By Sandra K Eckersley, published 6/7/2005

Sandra K Eckersley examines the relationships we have with our hairdressers.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Want wrong with nasal hair? It keeps out dust and prevents asthma? As for hair in ears, God made that to keep out insects. Now shaving one's head results in "baldness", one of the great signs of virility. Yul Brunner set the scene. No indeed I have a Mohawk (orange) with sides shaven, so you are off track there in your cyber snooping reconnaissance....way off scent...
Now baldness is inherited through the maternal side so women inflict this wonderfully sexy characteristic on their male offspring to prove once and for all how evil women are and the cause of world poverty. This allows them to hog room and time at the hair dressers under those head things that shrink the already small female brain...a sort of female revenge on men....there are some Ancient Greek tragedies and other precedents Georghiou told me about because being a male he is an intellectual.
Posted by Odysseus, Monday, 18 July 2005 7:48:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I get it with the Yul Brunner, (how folically sexy was he before he was put in the ground!) but more worried about the fact that the likes of Bruce Willis shave as well, how do you reconcile that with your Mohawk. (Long back and sides) My hair now doesn't touch my shoulders because of the weight of the world of women making them slump. Not only a bad hair day but the fact that genetically and morally I am responsible for the decline of western (and third world) civilisation. Hope those insects aren't ladybirds.
Posted by Di, Tuesday, 19 July 2005 7:30:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would just like to say as a hairdresser of 16 yrs. I love my regulars. They treat me as family and I them. And Yes I have made my share of mistakes and have been apologetic for each of them and fixed them when given the chance. As hairdresser's are human we do make our mistakes and hope that they are not often and are fixable. But as I always say when your hairdresser has a bad day bad news is you get to wear it. When you have a bad day more then likely it does not carry that kind of responsibility. Although I am grateful I am not in the busines of saving lives I would not want that person to have any kind of bad day:) So I guess what I am saying is please try to know or have a general idea of what you want and what your hair can actually do when you come to see us and know We are always happy to see you:)
Posted by apes, Wednesday, 16 May 2007 12:54:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy