The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Lost in illusions: the West's struggle for realism in a changing world > Comments

Lost in illusions: the West's struggle for realism in a changing world : Comments

By Vince Hooper, published 19/6/2024

Moreover, the rise of 'woke' culture in the West has shifted focus from strategic international issues to domestic social debates.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Heavily pushed by Academia Democracy & its insidious by-product the Woke, has brought the West to its knees.
Let's pray that real intelligent people can throw a life line in time. It's time to burn books again but this time for a different reason.
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 19 June 2024 9:42:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Perhaps I should have left out the word different ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 19 June 2024 9:46:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#If democracy is just a tool used to conquer and expand the empire and US hegemony, then perhaps we should give it a good rethink.
It may be a part of the problem.#

It’s not part of the problem…move on! Democracy IS dead; plain as day! (Without even the need to expand on that point).

#We need leadership capable of managing a transition to a multipolar world, while still safeguarding and defending our nations interests#

The way to achieve that goal is to follow the US on its current trajectory to its status as a Banana Republic, from that point, power transitions can occur at the point of a gun barrel.
This aim requires patience!

#All the current western leaders will be swept away,#

Not before the aforementioned!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 19 June 2024 10:08:04 PM
"Another was Pauline Hanson, who became so popular with the masses by simply telling their truth, she was also rolled by Abbott and Howard, the US toadies , using Lawfare now common in looming U.S. elections in November, against Trump!"

Paulines not so bad when it comes to issues affecting Australia, (standing up for Aussies wanting a fair go and taking the majors to task) but I'm sorry to say I don't think she's all that skilled in global geopolitical issues.

I watched this video yesterday, and I immediately thought to myself "She's not up to the task".
http://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/china-is-no-friend-of-ours-pauline-hanson-calls-out-labors-relationship-with-ccp/video/a391206588a25bead499c0d4c9260cdd
- I'm not sure any of them are.

"Reference those from the past who tried, e g, Gough Whitlam. Whitlam was rolled at every turn in his efforts to forge an individual path for Australia, by LNP sycophants of the day."

- Western leaders are already starting to panic.
Some are saying the U.S. has already made the decision to go full hot war with Russia.
Turkey wants no part of it.
If they leave NATO and joins BRICS this could be a huge turning point for the West. You'll see countries start to hedge their bets.
We are part of 5 Eyes - The english speaking rulers, so yes you're right, we will be targeted if we jump ship too early or display open disloyalty to the empire.

The good news is this, if the West fails in Ukraine as is likely, they may not be in any position to attack China. But don't count on them to see logic or change course, for these people it's a zero sum game.
They have no reverse gear.

We don't want no war with Russia, China, Iran or North Korea,
But the U.S. just may be keen on trying to suicide itself along with all of us.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 20 June 2024 9:25:34 AM
#Paulines not so bad when it comes to issues affecting Australia, (standing up for Aussies wanting a fair go and taking the majors to task) but I'm sorry to say I don't think she's all that skilled in global geopolitical issues.#

Hansons appeal to disenfranchised Australians (working class and lower middle class), was the “shock” to LNP. One major appeal to voters was her non-pretentious nature.

She was imprisoned for her stand against the pretenders in both major Parties. A political prisoner entirely due to bastardry of Howard and Abbott.
There’s a whole other story here, that will cloud the subject matter at hand.

#Western leaders are already starting to panic.…#
Not only: particularly important on this note, is the backpedaling of the UN, who until now have been bleating on in chorus with the US lie of a Gazan famine.
The UN released a report refuting the claim as non-evidence based; that is the truth which Israeli has been at pains to highlight.

#The good news is this, if the West fails in Ukraine as is likely, they may not be in any position to attack China. But don't count on them to see logic or change course, for these people it's a zero sum game.
They have no reverse gear#

Cont.,
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 20 June 2024 9:43:14 PM
Cont.,

Absolutely agree; but it’s worse than you think!
Here is a prediction with historical fact as back up!

Israel is being depleted of U.S. weapons for not kowtowing to US demands to end the Gazan war, and to capitulate to Hezbollah, a demand which it cannot comply with and stay intact, both in short and long term views.

Israel has long ago developed small yield nuclear weapons. These were deployed in the field for emergency defence but not used during the six day war in 1967.

My bet is Israel will go over the heads of Hezbollah in Lebanon, and destroy Irans nuclear capability with these small nuclear weapons.. This must happen sooner than later.
The US has pushed Israel into a corner again, which is a continuation of its treacherous Alliance over and over. I see no alternative.

#We don't want no war with Russia, China, Iran or North Korea,
But the U.S. just may be keen on trying to suicide itself along with all of us.#

With the exception of Israel. There is now no choice for Israel. It must do Bidens dirty work, making Biden look squeaky clean and free of responsibility for the reckless Iranian JCPOA and appeasement policies which are disastrous to Israel in particular
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 20 June 2024 9:43:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy