The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Dutton hits the right notes in budget reply > Comments

Dutton hits the right notes in budget reply : Comments

By Graham Young, published 20/5/2024

His job in a budget-in-reply speech is to hold the government to account, not to govern himself. The time for detailed plans is much closer to the next election.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Indy,

Is it safe to say; you haven't worked for a living in over 30 years, and have been collecting Aged Welfare for the past 15 years or more? Really who is sponging off the taxpayer. I suppose not having a real job impacted your ability to provide for your old age. True?

By far the biggest cost to the welfare budget is paying non-productive's, aged welfare, old farts who will never be productive ever again, someone like you. BUT there is a way out of this dilemma SENIORS NATIONAL SERVICE. that will get you off the one armed bandits, and out of god's waiting room! I recall you once let it slip that your pension rise would hardly meet the cost of an extra schooner!

You should be cheering LABOR in Queensland you are about to pocket over $1300 off your power bills. Are to going to send it back, me thinks not!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 24 May 2024 2:35:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We really have to work on introducing some mentality restoring equivalent to myxomatosis in the education path to higher education !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 24 May 2024 12:38:17 PM

Tertiary education made sure I did not confuse a fish and chip shop dumb bitch with the next Jesus.

So there is that.
Posted by Random, Friday, 24 May 2024 4:45:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So there is that.
Random,
happy 14th Birthday !
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 25 May 2024 8:37:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy