The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > I’m not signing Australian lawyers’ open letter concerning Gaza > Comments

I’m not signing Australian lawyers’ open letter concerning Gaza : Comments

By David Singer, published 14/11/2023

Both letters fail to disclose material facts - whilst the Australian Letter also deliberately omits material facts contained in the English letter.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Lawyers used to be smart; now they are as dopy as the rest of the virtue-signalling mob. Their silly little note - from only 89 of the breed - is ridiculous. It will be ignored by the Australian government, which won't do anything, and wouldn't be listened to anyway by Israel because it is anti-Israel.

Have any of these self-important lawyers seen videos of the "sub-human monsters from Gaza" (the civilian Arabs that Western do-gooders are wetting themselves over) beating the dead bodies of Jews in the streets. Or, are they aware of the carloads of "civilians" who charged in to be part of the initial slaughter of 1,400 Jews?

This letter should be on a nail in an outdoor dunny in lieu of toilet paper. It will be as useless as all the rambling posts here calling for a ceasefire.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 14 November 2023 8:03:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dis is a Tom Sawyer whitewashing de fence story…

““Say, Jim, I’ll fetch the water if you’ll whitewash de fence some.“.

Ho Ho!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 14 November 2023 8:33:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Don't sign, I wouldn't! Hamas needs to be eliminated with extreme prejudice!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 14 November 2023 9:58:34 AM
It would have been preferable and wise to include most of the points David Singer mentions why he would not sign the Australian Letter. They do not affect the central message of the Letter that the continuing Israeli attack on civilian populations and civilian centres in Gaza is an unjustifiable violation of the human and legal rights of civilians. So also, with even more horrifying potential consequences, the ongoing deprivation by blockade of food, water, medical sypplies, power and other essentials for the maintenance of human life. I urge those who are concerned by this continuing catastrophe to read the Australian Letter in its entirety and sign it
Posted by Olivera, Tuesday, 14 November 2023 11:57:34 AM
I support peace over war.
I support diplomacy over armed conflict.
I support negotiations, compromise, discussion and dialogue.

I do not support killing others as retribution.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 14 November 2023 8:31:01 PM
“I do not support killing others as retribution.” AC.

If you believe retribution is the motivation of Israel’s Gaza attack, then in my opinion you totally misunderstand the situation.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 14 November 2023 9:09:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy