The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Sometimes men still do it better > Comments

Sometimes men still do it better : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 9/6/2023

The constant crowing about women's triumphs denies the reality of territory where men excel.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Rhian how does that old saying go? "Be careful what you wish for, because you just may get it".

I, like so many other dills wished for the end of Joh. He couldn't be gone soon enough for me.

I have been regretting the granting of that wish ever since. With Joh in the chair, everything worked, & whats more was paid for. He even had the money to pay bureaucrats pensions squirreled away for when it was needed.

Our hospitals were free long before anyone else, & they worked as required. The cops kept crime down, & even the education system did it's job.

With Joh gone things slowly unraveled. Labor found & emptied all the hollow logs Joh had money in ready for when required, The coalition tried but couldn't recover, but it is Anny & her girls club that has sunk the lot into the mire of ideology & inefficiency.

Only something like harvesting & refining our vast shale oil deposits & supplying the nation, could save us from the mess the girls have got us into, & that is unlikely to happen before the Chinese takeover.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 15 June 2023 3:32:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy