The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Biden needs to back Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution > Comments

Biden needs to back Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution : Comments

By David Singer, published 11/5/2023

Remarkably Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, PLO leader Mahmoud Abbas, Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh, Jordan's King Abdullah and Arab League Secretary Ahmed Aboul Gheit have not rejected this Saudi-solution in the eleven months since its publication.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Ho hum…the US is running out of bullets, which is good news for Arabs, but not Israel.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 11 May 2023 9:33:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What President Biden decides to do will be what he and his advisers think best not what puppet master, David wants as he tries to pull the strings of the world's most powerful Leader. What a handful of neo-Nazis and corrupt pollies want is not what the rest of the free world wants nor President Biden.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 11 May 2023 11:06:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Me suspects this regular "columnist" is:

1. Not Australian

2. Not writing from Australia

3. Writing from Tel Aviv

4. For Netanyahu Propaganda Inc. (NPI) and

5. Has been paying for publication all these years.

All this can only be dispelled if said columnist NICELY provides details refuting 1 to 5.
Posted by Maverick, Thursday, 11 May 2023 4:28:26 PM
Dear Maverick,

This "columnist" is not writing from anywhere, it is a robot, an Artificial-Intelligence experiment, trying to fool us all into replying to a machine so they can further improve its programming.

Now FYI, no Netanyahu-supporter could write from Tel Aviv: Netanyahu and his supporters wouldn't dare to enter Tel-Aviv, that city hates him. When his wife Sarah tried to have a haircut there, she was surrounded by thousands of angry Israeli protesters and a large paramilitary unit was required to extract her from the hairdresser.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 12 May 2023 11:33:31 AM
So Yuyutsu

Do you, like I, suspect the Singer AI J-Bot is just one more fiendish product of the "Dimona" Build a Better Bomb Base?

As Always
Posted by Maverick, Friday, 12 May 2023 3:53:58 PM
Dear Maverick,

No, I don't think that "david singer" is made in Dimona,
I think it is made in either China or the USA by one of the big internet corporations who are at work to control us all through their bots. The declared agenda of this particular bot would in fact be most destructive for Israel, but I don't think its makers have any interest in the Middle-East, they just happen to use it as pretext to advance their sinister technology.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 12 May 2023 4:48:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy