The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > John Howard: a sense of balance > Comments

John Howard: a sense of balance : Comments

By Everald Compton, published 22/9/2022

He believes that we have survived because we did not let any crisis upset our sense of balance and this has enabled us to set the basis for a robust future for our nation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Ooooh Paul's throwing a tantrum now that his little fantasies are shown to be as such.

"believing yourselves to be the 'gods of truth',"

No. But I do have some reverence for the truth and you just making stuff up because you'd like it to be true is irksome. That trait is why you are so often led down the garden path.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 25 September 2022 10:55:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,

You are such a petulant character, there is no tantrum being thrown by me, I simply state an observation, judging by your comments generally you lack knowledge on most subjects, including this one, I see other intelligent contributors picking you up on your decided lack of knowledge time and time again. I do place you in the dill class of forum contributor, where you are not alone. Other than 'Google' and 'Wikipedia' how have you arrived at your assessment of "Howard The Coward"? Any personal experiences on your part to speak of.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 25 September 2022 11:35:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul,

I admire your patience and tenacity. Some people have
developed terribly bad habits - especially of not
focusing on anything that requires any real brain
power. I won't mention any names - we both know who
they are. Many of us who try to explain things to
these people have found they still don't get it.
And never will. We're on different wave-lengths.
Have you watched any recent interviews of Trump
supporters in the US recently?

No need to say any more. The dill basket doesn't cover it.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 25 September 2022 12:32:34 PM
"I see other intelligent contributors picking you up on your decided lack of knowledge time and time again"

Still fabricating?
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 25 September 2022 1:29:20 PM
There is another dimension - a genuine reality
opposed to fiction.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 25 September 2022 2:22:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy