The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How do I vote for the ‘Barty Party’? > Comments

How do I vote for the ‘Barty Party’? : Comments

By Graham Young, published 4/2/2022

In the contrasts between Ash Barty and Nick Kyrgios we see a little of the divisions that rend modern Australian life.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
I must be going colour blind.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 5 February 2022 1:06:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No…not colour blind, but blinded by black, the antithesis of white, the standard bearer colour for woke incorporated: BLM and all associated sh#t under the rainbow flag!

The financiers of woke incorporated assemble under the flag with two representative hands of oppression clasped over a grey stone squeezing from it a lone drop of red blood; that rare commodity of precious fluid of the working class taxpayer.

But black is beautiful, finally a fact acknowledged by Tennis Australia, (but probably not Margaret Court).

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 5 February 2022 2:18:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen. You spoke well! And most of the military and ex-military are, were and remain colour blind?
Cheers, Alan.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 6 February 2022 8:51:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy