The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Race relations in the United States: education and wealth disparity remain a key impediment > Comments

Race relations in the United States: education and wealth disparity remain a key impediment : Comments

By Chris Lewis, published 11/11/2021

Blacks and Hispanics have the lowest levels of bachelor degree or higher attainment despite all groups improving in percentage terms from 2010 to 2019.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Most people believe in Eugenics, paul1405.

When people seek a mate for life, the males are invariably attracted to young, healthy looking females, with pretty faces, adequate breasts, shining hair, child bearing hips, and clear skin. Shining hair and clear skin is especially important as it tends to be an indicator that the female's body is not harbouring parasites. Although, since you are such a virtue signaller, I am sure you will choose a mate who is overweight, unhealthy, and aesthetically challenged? Because you hate exclusion and reject discrimination.

Females, on the other hand, are mostly attracted to alpha males. Or at least those who try to look like alpha males. That is why fashion can be very important. Male fashion is designed to promote the idea that the wearer is rich and smart. This is very important when it comes to attracting breeding females. Male deer may attract females by urinating on themselves. Horses and lions by driving off other males. Frogs by croaking. But human alpha males do it by displaying status symbols. Sports cars, yachts, private planes, and flashy clothes. And it works a treat. The wives of celebrities know that they are always in danger of being replaced by a younger model because beautiful young women are always on the prowl for high status male celebrities and big spenders. Women's magazines are full of stories of successful men dumping their jaded wives for a siren old enough to be his daughter. Or granddaughter.

Top marks went to 26 year old Anna Nicole Smith (36DD rack) who married billionaire 89 year old J. Howard Marshal.

Rich men have no trouble attracting pretty breeding females and it is common for very rich men to have two, three, even four former wives. Very attractive working, or even disadvantaged class females, can even make the jump into the upper classes based upon how beautiful they are. Example, Gunnedah girls Miranda Kerr and Erica Baxter. This selective breeding with beautiful, high quality females has resulted in the upper classes being correctly labelled "the beautiful people."
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 12 November 2021 5:03:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,
Perhaps you’d be kind enough to give us another analogy explaining why Southern Africa is such a mess as people of colour (very PC) murder their fellows with apparent abandon, kidnap young girls and wipe out whole villages.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 12 November 2021 10:04:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Issy, to answer your question, the clue is in my analogy.

FW De Klerk the last racists leader of the white minority apartheid regime in South Africa has died aged 85. Will history judge De Klerk kindly as it has his nemesis Nelson Mandela. De Klerk went to his grave calming apartheid wasn't racists, in fact he would not use the term apartheid, rather referring to it as, "separate development".

LEGO maybe De Klerk was a Eugenics man, just like you.
BTW; "Most people believe in Eugenics", most people have not heard of Eugenics, unless they are well read, or old hang overs from the days of Nazism.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 13 November 2021 5:54:57 AM
To paul1405.

You last post was of a particularly poor quality. Just coming onto a topic and demanding answers to Dorothy Dixers, then tossing a few insults around is hardly going to convince anybody that your opinion on any subject could be correct.

Most people may not even know what the term "eugenics" means, but they practice it all the same. If your teenage daughter came home with a well dressed young man who was in university studying engineering, you would be very happy with that. But if she introduced you to her new boyfriend, who was a Comanchero, had never had a job in his life, had tattoos all up and down his arms, and a bone in his nose, I think you would be worried that your beloved daughter was dating down.

I know what you are trying to do and as usual, I am way ahead of you. Since I am a racist, you think that makes me a Nazi who supports the extreme Nazi view of eugenics. You know, concentration camps complete with gas chambers. Don't be silly.

My view on racism came from being an anti apartheid demonstrator who went to demos with my former school mates who then went to university. But unlike yourself, I began to see through the whole anti racism ideology. To begin with, equality was preached by university types who were extremely class conscious and who really knew how to talk down to their inferiors. People like me. I began to realise just how important class consciousness was with university types, the same ones who preached that class was a social construct.

I began to realise that one needed to understand both sides of an argument in order to make an informed opinion. The more I read about the Boers the more I admired them. The Boer opinion was that there were good intelligent Africans who were admirable people, but most black Africans were very unintelligent and very prone to extreme violence. Nothing I have ever seen or heard of since then has made me think that they were wrong
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 13 November 2021 7:31:49 AM
Lego said "most people believe in Eugenics"

what an absolute joke.

Prove it Lego.

Have you done surveys? Are there surveys?

Are there liberal democracies out there that pursue such policies?
Posted by Chris Lewis, Saturday, 13 November 2021 8:32:09 AM
To Chris.

I already did that on my previous two posts to paul1405, printed on this very page. Could you please read all my posts and come up to speed before you come on here making silly statements?

I am rooly disappointed in you Chris. Aren't you some sort of Professor? Well, you are being done like a dinner by an electrician. Considering the length of my posts directed at you, I would have thought that a professor would have enough information from me to make a fair go at trying to refute my points? 31 lousy words? C'mon Professor, you can do better than that.

Since you have not given me much to work with, I suppose I will have to address some of your questions which I had to ignore to stay within my dreaded 350 word limit?

On the subject of eugenics, you question was "do any liberal democracies pursue such policies?" The answer is yes. They are presently importing highly dysfunctional ethnicities from highly dysfunctional countries into their advanced societies and then wondering why the dysfunctional ethnicities are becoming such a problem? It's kinda eugenics directed the wrong way.

With the idea of racial equality now considered God's Holy Truth there needs to be an explanation as to why these same welfare and crime prone ethnicities always form an underclass in every western society?

The only explanation the "progressive" left and university professors (same thing?) can come up with is another racist explanation, which is "blame the white guy for everything." This explanation is not new, it has been around for a very long time and it is now called CRT. But it was around when I was an anti apartheid demonstrator. Fortunately for me, although not having a degree, I figured out all by myself how racist the so called "anti racists" were, and I objectively started looking for an explanation which made sense.

Now, being a professor, I had hoped you might have convinced me I was wrong? But you are doing a singularly lousy job of it
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 13 November 2021 9:33:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy