The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Al Jazeera and AP cover up destruction of Hamas media mouthpiece > Comments

Al Jazeera and AP cover up destruction of Hamas media mouthpiece : Comments

By David Singer, published 24/5/2021

Al Jazeera and Associated Press (AP) reports on Israel's demolition of the 14 storey building in which their respective offices were located illustrates media anti-Israel bias.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. All
Nq, David! I'm not antisemitic! Some of my best friends are Jews! And many agree with me About illegal occupation and that a two-state solution is the only way to end this current bloodbath and the stories that are concocted to Justify it.

I can't forgive any of this and from neither side. Be it terrorist organisations like Iranian supported Hamas or Hezbollah. Or Nethenyhu's Sturm Troopers and their death and destruction activities!

Israeli death toll, 12? Gazans 140+ Men, women, boys, girls and Swadling infants? A proportionate response to rockets fired over overzealous policing? Probably not?

But there was no need to police a Mosque or the illegal annex of Palestinian property in East Jeuslaham! Unless Nethenyhu wanted to stir up a conflict to distract and postpone his dethroning as PM?

As I said and that pushed your buttons in a predictable way. It's good that the USA has guaranteed to continue to support iron dome for now. Call that and me antisemitic or anybody else the dares speak the truth or anybody who disagrees with your take!

Inappropriate labels never made it so. Just made your nose another yard longer?

You have a nice day now.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 24 May 2021 10:29:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"David! I'm not antisemitic! Some of my best friends are Jews!"

Oh, for heaven's sake Alan! All the anti-Semites say that.

Hamas is a vicious terrorists organisation bankrolled by Iran, with the intention of wiping Israel off the map. Their assaults have nothing to do with land or occupation. They just want to kill Jews. It's as simple as that. Your comments and warped thinking are vile, to say the least.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 24 May 2021 11:22:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another thing of course is that Hamas need to provoke an Israeli response that kills a fair number of their citizens. It is only their citizens anger at Israel that enables Hamas to stay in power.

Yasser Arafat used the same tactics when peace got too close, & he saw his power about to be lost. I find it hard to believe there are people watching from this distance that can't see this.

Of course we do have some who don't want to see the truth.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 25 May 2021 12:49:09 AM
SR,

Sorry, I'd forgotten that you are a little slow. I will make it simple.

You tried to rubbish DS's article because it refers to an article by Michael Rubin whom you claim is unreliable because an earlier opinion piece of his was trashed by Reuter's fact-finding article. (a tortuous trail)

Where you cocked up was that the Reuter's piece actually confirmed all the salient points in Michael Rubin's article and was aimed at other rumours.

Thus Michael Rubin is not a bullsh1tter but you are.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 25 May 2021 5:42:18 AM
#Steele Redux, #Alan B, #Armchair Critic

Your responses to my comments only confirm and out you three as Jew haters who support a Jew-hating terrorist organisation that seeks to kill Jews - as the Hamas Charter makes very clear in the extracts I published in response to #Alan B.

Rather than applauding Israel for the destruction of Hamas's virulent media arm - covered up by the international media stationed in Gaza - you have put yourselves firmly in Hamas's corner - an organisation whose Jew-hating irrationality knows no bounds - as the following further extract from its Charter makes clear:

"You may speak as much as you want about regional and world wars. They were behind World War I, when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains and controlling resources. They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state. It was they who instigated the replacement of the League of Nations with the United Nations and the Security Council to enable them to rule the world through them. There is no war going on anywhere, without having their finger in it."

One thing about Hamas that you three lack: Hamas makes its hatred of Jews very clear. You three try to hide your Jew-hatred - falsely professing not to be Jew haters but merely critics of the actions taken by Israel as it seeks to eradicate Hamas in the pursuit of its stated intention of destroying the Jewish State and all the Jews who live there.

Hamas's lust for the spilling of Jewish blood is palpable - as is yours.

Wallow in your hatred. You haven't even got the guts to do so under your real names.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 25 May 2021 8:54:53 AM
Hasbeen

Good point about keeping the Palestinian citizenry riled, which would be easy given their ignorance and lack of education. All those little old women dressed in black, screaming for the TV cameras.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 25 May 2021 9:58:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13