The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The feminist label > Comments

The feminist label : Comments

By Dara Macdonald, published 27/4/2021

Many women on the centre-right either set themselves up in opposition to 'feminism' or have their female card taken from them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Bazz,
Don't forget the obliging tossers out there whom these female creatures exploit !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 27 April 2021 7:35:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only true feminist was the French woman George Sands. She understood real freedom and equality reside in empowerment given by the control of ones own sexuality.

I doubt any of these 'feminists' would have heard of Amatine Lucille 'Aurore' Dupin, let alone read her work.

If they had, instead of fighting the symptoms on the edges, they would work to live as Dupin lived.

She 'walked her talk.'

And should be a role model for them all.
Posted by imajulianutter, Thursday, 29 April 2021 7:33:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dara you have written intelligently.

I'm open to a discussion on Dupin's conclusion.

Let's start at her best quote;

'the only true happiness is to love and to be loved.'

She wasn't only talking about the male dominated 'one man one woman whole of life' love imposed through the 1000 year genocide of the women (witches) who disagreed.

We can conduct it here or off line.

Dara keep up your exploring. I'm 67 and still doing that.
Posted by imajulianutter, Thursday, 29 April 2021 7:48:54 PM
keep up your exploring. I'm 67 and still doing that.

imajulianutter,
And, what ? Keep finding the same result ? Doesn't that get a bit boring ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 1 May 2021 7:53:36 AM
individual,

And you here show you are listening but no thearing. It is true I openly stil supportl, as I always have done, the quest for the equality of women.

Feminist? Probably. Well read on the subject definitely. My greatest Feminist hero, George Sands.

And your opinion is formed from ... ?

Boring, you ask?

No far from it. Especially when I come across intelligent and open minded fellow explorers ... such as Dara.

Can I change my opinions. You suggest I don't.

Well I can and do. eg I used to think you were reasonable and open minded. In light of your comments here, I am reassessing that. You might not always be open minded or reasoned.

Cheers
Posted by imajulianutter, Saturday, 1 May 2021 3:31:15 PM
imajulianutter,
All my life I have not once found myself in a situation where I was more privileged than women.
All the blokes I worked with all said the same, women have it much easier, particularly the better looking ones.
I for one have never heard of a husband being awarded the family home to live in with the girl friend but I heard of many women getting that privilege.
The list is almost endless.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 2 May 2021 8:19:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy