The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hoarding the jabs: the inequalities of vaccine distribution > Comments

Hoarding the jabs: the inequalities of vaccine distribution : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 18/12/2020

The least convincing language of the pandemic has been this baffling and trite notion that 'we' and 'all this' and 'together' are somehow linked in blood sealed harmony.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Don't doubt that the drug is effective against malaria, Hasbeen. The credit you seem to want to give it, may have more to do what it's taken with than the anti-malaria potion. And one still needs a script! And may leave the prescribing Doctor open to legal action if there're serious side effects?

I prefer to stay at home and look at the more efficacious vaccine options. As immunity seems a far better outcome than simply suppressing with antimalarials. You remain free to do as you please?

The American Medical Association? OK. The Local AMA says different and I trust them before I trust a tool of big pharma.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 19 December 2020 6:35:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen. One notes that Trump took your prescription, yet got covid-19 anyway. And may have died but for Walter Reid and its team of doctors alongside a whole bunch of still experimental remedies that included donated antibodies!

You'll have a nice day now, y'hear.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 20 December 2020 10:19:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Don't know if he was taking it as a preventative, & have no idea if it works that way.

However, I'll bet that is what they treated him with, perfect treatment in the early stages, & they damn well know it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 20 December 2020 4:00:56 PM
Hasbeen,

Come on, who really believes that Trump got the Covid virus ? Obviously, he had a severe panic attack - he dropped his guts, and nothing more. Two days ? Who else do you know of who caught the virus and suffered for only two days ?

Then again, I know of a large bridge that you might like to buy cheap :)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 21 December 2020 3:33:11 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That's what they could have done with most of the infected Joe, if they had hit them with HCQ at the first sine of infection.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 21 December 2020 3:39:30 PM
The old saying goes that charity begins at home.

Any politician that purchased vaccines then donated them to another country before looking to the safety of his own countrymen would be committing political suicide.

Air passengers are instructed that in an emergency they are to care for their own oxygen needs first before trying to help others.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 29 December 2020 5:02:54 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy