The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hoarding the jabs: the inequalities of vaccine distribution > Comments

Hoarding the jabs: the inequalities of vaccine distribution : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 18/12/2020

The least convincing language of the pandemic has been this baffling and trite notion that 'we' and 'all this' and 'together' are somehow linked in blood sealed harmony.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The China virus has given the bores plenty to bore is with.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 18 December 2020 8:39:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And why did you think that it would be any different Binoy.
David
Posted by VK3AUU, Friday, 18 December 2020 10:32:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Got you, Binroy. Understand you don't relate to the broader community. Yet when we see the plans for the staged distribution of the vaccine, believe the medical experts have called it right. The anti vaxers won't give a shite.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 18 December 2020 10:53:53 AM
Since when has poverty ever come out on top? It’s a sad world, always was, always will be.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 18 December 2020 1:49:50 PM
Well they can have mine. I'll not be needing it for a year or two, if ever, thanks.

Meanwhile those demanding these not proven safe vaccine may be doing the third world a huge favor in testing doubtful vaccines for them

It also allows them to use the proven effective Hydroxychloroquine proven effective with zinc & vitamin D, banned only due to anti Trump syndrome.

Cheap & mostly effective if used early & correctly, it would be my preference. Having taken Hydroxychloroquine for years in the islands to protect from malaria, I know it's side effects are so minor as to be ignored, despite all the lies from big pharma.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 18 December 2020 3:12:25 PM
Just came across this on What's Up With That?, so I thought I'd plonk it in here. You are never likely to find it anywhere in the MSM, but it should be being shouted from the roof tops.

"After more than 300,000 lives lost, the American Medical Association (AMA) rescinds hydroxychloroquine prevention order so that doctors can now prescribe Hydroxychloroquine tablets (HCQ) to cure and prevent the Covid-19, as documented in its November 2020 handbook resolution.

In the resolution, AMA:

Admit benefits of using HCQ for Covid-19 treatment outweigh its risk;

Rescind its statement calling for physicians to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in the disease course".

See the rest for your self if interested.

I guess it is too much to expect that the big pharma, & the anti Trump mob that stopped the use of this life saver are likely to be charged with murder, or even manslaughter as they should be. Even so it is nice to be proven right, & find there at least some honest people in the medical community
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 18 December 2020 10:50:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy