The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The David McBride case: whistleblowing, Afghanistan and Australian war crimes > Comments

The David McBride case: whistleblowing, Afghanistan and Australian war crimes : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 4/12/2020

In 2017, the material gathered by McBride became the trove of documents and revelations called The Afghan Files.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Hiya LEGO

The article http://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/after-christchurch-mapping-online-right-wing-extremists is from others.

My main concern is you feel increasingly out of place in Australia's multicultural society, where there isn't the racial tension you're looking for.

Instead you write about South Americans and North America.

Maybe return to your specialty - racial tension in the USA - about which you write - or live in already...

You might meet Trump over the back fence, or wherever he's going.

Cheers
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 7 December 2020 6:53:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul

You're right.

But even without the race thing many middle-aged blokes feel they've missed out on the expected wealthy-patriach of the family gravy train of life. Thats not me - and I don't mind.

Wouldbe rich patriachs want someone to blame ie. everyone who's different from them.

If the arch-racist Hitler was so good why did his policies flatten his country leading to the deaths of about 4 million Germans. Clearly neither Hitler nor Trump were geniuses. They were only "good" at causing deaths.

I reckon intelligence is basically realising how much you don't know - but still happily seeking to learn it. Continuous learning rather than Bitter and Twisted is a better way - I think.

Cheers

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 7 December 2020 7:34:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hiya Plantagenet

In the last twenty years, tens of thousands of Christians have been murdered by Muslims and then you get all self righteous when a white man returns the complement and kills a few dozen Muslims in NZ. A week after the NZ massacre, Muslims in Sri Lanka set off a bomb in a Christian church and killed 200 Christians.

I am not the only one who feels out of place in our culturally divided Australia. No matter what dimwits like you and Paul want so desperately to believe, birds of a feather just keep flocking together. My own city of Sydney is breaking up into ethnic ghettoes because what you and your humanitarian social regressives refuse to accept, is that people prefer to live amongst their own. People with whom they feel kinship and with whom they feel safe. That is part of your DNA and there is nothing wrong with that.

So if you want to attack those who reject multiculturalism, you could start with immigrant groups themselves. Only a few miles from me is the now almost exclusively "Asian" suburb of Eastwood, which is split in two by the North-South railway. The Chinese people in Eastwood live exclusively in the west of Eastwood and the Koreans in the east. Even the Asians do not mix and prefer to keep their distance from one another.

Same for all of Sydney. The Jews live in Bondi, the Turks in Lakemba (which has Sydney's highest rate of spousal abuse), the Iraqi's in Fairfield, the Lebanese in Bankstown, the Vietnamese in Cabramatta. In the year 2000, the Cabramatta and Bankstown ghettoes had 55% of the handgun shootings in the entire state of NSW. I personally know Australians who fled Bankstown because of the intimidation of Lebanese towards white Australians.

Meanwhile the white people, your people, continue to flee multicultural suburbs with their high rates of welfare dependency and violent crime, to the outer fringes of Sydney. And then ratbags like you criticise them when some of these minorities try to muscle in to these new white suburbs by building mosques.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 7 December 2020 7:59:29 PM
To paul1410

Back for another bit of deprogramming?

According to US cognitive metricians who have studied racial IQ's in the USA for almost 100 years, Jews are the smartest race with a mean IQ of 130. Asians have a mean IQ of 106, white people 103, Hispanics 93, and Africans 70-85. I accept these figures, so I must be a Jewish supremacist or an Asian supremacist.

Needless to say, these IQ comparisons are a convincing argument as to why Jews, Asians, and whites tend to be successful people, and Hispanics and Africans are very disproportionately represented in the welfare and criminal classes.

I keep banging on about your lack of intellect because I am convinced that the reason why you, and so many other lefties like yourself believe in absolute nonsense, is because you have been programmed to think that "smart" people think like lefties and "dumb" people think like right wingers. And because your self esteem and social standing among your peers is very important to you, you have unquestionably accepted the left wing party line.

My job is to make you realise that your logic is bankrupt and if you really are smart, then you had better start thinking smart. Left wing ideology is based upon double standards and complete contradictions, which you and your friend plantagenet are unable to discern. Maybe it is because you pair are just not smart enough to tell when somebody is pisssing on your leg and telling you it is raining? Or maybe the programmers turned you pair into Manchurian Candidates?

How you ever accepted that destroying your own white civilisation, the civilisation which invented the modern world and which became the model for every prosperous society in the world, is a good thing, and something which "smart" people advocate, is beyond me.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 7 December 2020 8:24:35 PM
LEGO, far right extremist arrested in NSW! What can you tell us? BTW, I got an odd phone call a couple of nights ago.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 9 December 2020 2:26:44 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-09/nsw-albury-man-18-expected-to-be-charged-with-terrorism/12966514

http://www.9news.com.au/national/albury-teenager-arrested-on-terror-charges/28373301-61bf-4515-b2da-895061273969

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7048091/alleged-neo-nazi-facing-terror-charges/?cs=14231
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 9 December 2020 4:08:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy