The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Mail-in ballots have corrupted the electoral process > Comments

Mail-in ballots have corrupted the electoral process : Comments

By David Singer, published 20/11/2020

The last thing America needed to see were legal actions by teams representing the Republicans challenging the election results on November 3, 2020.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Hiya CHERFUL

You are backing the wrong horse. An Update - SIDNEY POWELL SACKED

Where you write "Sydney Powell Pres Trump’s Lawyer.
Has over 200 signed Affidavits from witnesses who saw all of the things I detailed."

The latest is:

"Trump Campaign Cuts Ties With Lawyer Sidney Powell Who Promoted Wild Election Fraud Conspiracy Theories"

"The Trump campaign released a statement on Sunday [24 Nov 2020] seeking to distance itself from lawyer Sidney Powell, who has spun outlandish tales of election fraud to news organizations, three days after the attorney was front and center at a press conference with Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, and Jenna Ellis, Trump campaign legal adviser. "

see http://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/11/22/trump-campaign-cuts-ties-with-lawyer-sidney-powell-who-promoted-wild-election-fraud-conspiracy-theories/?sh=6b51155f7880

You Trumpsters are on thin ice!
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 23 November 2020 11:09:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thinking TDS might outlast covid mania.
Posted by jamo, Monday, 23 November 2020 7:58:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Planty, Donald has 'Tweeted' YOU'RE SACKED! Donald sacks everyone except Donald.

jamo, you can't see what an idiot Trump is? At the G20 what did the other 19 leaders think of his delusional nonsense? They all know come 20th January 2021, Donald is history.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 6:47:27 AM
Hi Paulo

What say we establish a sheltered workshop for EX Trumpsters. The poor sods are suffering so.

In our concern for their Post Trump's Golf Delusions (PTGD)

I hereby praraphrase that famous patriotic American poem about European refugees to America first seeing the Statue of Liberty. That is:

"The New Colossus" written in 1883 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus#Text_of_the_poemhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus#Text_of_the_poem

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your Trumpest masses yearning to breathe free Biden air,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, Trumpet-tost to me,
I lift my lamp of Free Medical Care the golden door!"
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 11:17:39 AM
Hasn't he been a good President. Many positive achievements despite all the hectoring he's endured.
Posted by jamo, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 1:19:28 PM
Nope jamo

BEFORE WWII Hilter was good for German economic growth but then his policies destroyed Germany and most of Europe

similarly

BEFORE Feb 2020 Covid Trump was good for US economic growth before his ignoring Covid helped reverse the US economy while killing 250,000 Americans.
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 5:15:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy